Will Peter Thiel now sue Donald Trump out of existence too?

I just woke up to the Republican candidate for the United States presidency encouraging his supporters to find and watch a private sex tape featuring former Miss Universe (and Clinton supporter) Alicia Machado...

Did Crooked Hillary help disgusting (check out sex tape and past) Alicia M become a U.S. citizen so she could use her in the debate?

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 30, 2016

Yes, as if Trump weren't disgusting enough already, he has now apparently decided to take Gawker's place as the country's "sex tape as public interest" champion...

October 6, 2016 at 10:49 AM

My wife was so smooth at hiding her infidelity so I had no proof for months, I was referred to some hacker and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating wife's text messages,Emails, whatsapp, facebook and even phone conversations was wired directly to my cellphone. gadgethacksolution helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on her and I got concrete evidence and he showed me proof..if your spouse is an expert at hiding her cheating adventures Contact: gadgethacksolution@gmail.com

October 6, 2016 at 11:10 PM

I really don’t know much about this scam thing and at the same time , no one wants to be on the losing side . But i just came across a good hacker who helped me hack my boyfriends text messages, whatsap, Facebook, Instagram messages remotely..You don’t have to touch his phone while you have access to his conversations through the software he bought and install remotely on my phone, i dont know how he did this but i think he's perfect at it.....contact him at jonnycyberghost@gmail.com..Tell him Allinson referred you, then you can thank me later. God Bless.

October 19, 2016 at 2:43 PM

I have used Cyberhacklove@gmail.com quite a number of times and they have never disappointed me. they do all types of mobile hacks and computer hacks; get
unrestricted and unnoticeable access to your partner/spouse/anybody's facebook account, email, whatsapp, text messages. they also make changes in any database/website such as your college/university grades. Getting the job done is as simple as sending an email to cyberhacklove@gmail.com stating what you want to do?

November 16, 2016 at 11:20 AM

Hello everyone, my name is Kate Johnson. I was able to hack my husband's phone remotely and gained access to all his texts and calls with the help of ghosthacker2351@gmail.com, he is reliable and if you require his service the him I referred you.

December 4, 2016 at 2:28 PM

My husband has a million passwords on his phone which makes it highly out of bounds
I knew he was cheating and all I needed was some evidence.
Cyberappshacker really made it a piece of cake catching him in the act:
he helped me install some monitoring spyware that was so easy for me to use (as I am a computer dummy) all I had to do was login to see the info.
He helped me through the whole process and now I have enough evidence for my divorce case.
If your husband cheats he sure can help you,
its as easy as sending him a mail cyberappshacker@gmail.com or text (+1) 573-362-3357

December 4, 2016 at 2:30 PM

I have used Cyberhackanswers@gmail.com quite a number of times and they have never disappointed me. they do all types of mobile hacks and computer hacks; get unrestricted and unnoticeable access to your partner/spouse/anybody's facebook account, email, whatsapp, text messages. they also make changes in any database/website such as your college/university grades. Getting the job done is as simple as sending an email to cyberhackanswers@gmail.com or a text to +14353632534 stating what you want to do?

December 18, 2016 at 10:59 PM

I have used Cyberhacklove@gmail.com quite a number of times and they have never disappointed me.They helped me monitor my Spouse phone when I was gathering evidence during the divorce. I got virtually every information my Spouse has been hiding over the months easily on my own phone: the spy app diverted all his whatsapp, facebook, text messages, sent and received through the phone: I also got his phone calls and deleted messages. he could not believe his eyes when he saw the evidence because he had no idea he was hacked. they do all types of mobile hacks and computer hacks,you get
unrestricted and unnoticeable access to your partner/spouse/anybody's social account, email,E.T.C Getting the job done is as simple as sending an email to cyberhacklove@gmail.com or TEXT +16066579237 stating what you want to do?

December 23, 2016 at 10:04 AM

I was lost with no hope for my husband was cheating and had always got away with it because i did not know how or always too scared to pin anything on him. with the help a friend who recommended me to cyberhacks who help hack his phone,all his social applications, email, chat, sms and expose him for a cheater he is. I just want to say a big thank you to cyberhacksolutions@gmail.com.Incase you need help with hacking any phone or account or other jobs contact him via email/phone (CYBERHACKSOLUTIONS@GMAIL.COM) or +1 916 378 4978 Tell him i reffered you.He will help you

January 2, 2017 at 5:50 AM

I have used Cyberhacklove@gmail.com quite a number of times and they have never disappointed me.They helped me monitor my Husband phone when I was gathering evidence during the divorce. I got virtually every information he has been hiding over the months easily on my own phone: the spy app diverted all his whatsapp, facebook, text messages, sent and received through the phone: I also got his phone calls and deleted messages. he could not believe his eyes when he saw the evidence because he had no idea he was hacked. they do all types of mobile hacks and computer hacks,you get

January 2, 2017 at 3:02 PM

I Basically think we all don't have to face all these deceit and lies from our spouse...in a case of mine wen i got sick and tired of all the lies and deceit i had to contact a friend of mine to get me the contact of one of the best hackers in the states ..then i met Cyberhackpros@gmail.com..He saved me from the lies of my cheating husband by hacking his phone..Incase you need help with hacking any phone or account or other jobs contact him via email/phone (CYBERHACKPROS@GMAIL.COM) or +1 916 378 4978 Tell him i reffered you.He will help you

January 3, 2017 at 1:22 PM

January 8, 2017 at 11:36 PM

If you need to check ­on your partner’s sin­cerity,employee’s hon­esty,recover your ema­il passwords,Social n­etworks
*Institutional server­s-keylogging -*Univer­sity grades changing ­/ Admin(staff)
*Account hack -Access­/Password
*Credit score increas­e
*Facebook, instagram,­ bbm,Skype, snapchat,­zoosk, *Various blogs­, icloud, apple accou­nts etc
*Clearing of criminal­ records-
*Email accounts hack ­( gmail,yahoomail,hot­mail )*Databases hack­- Untraceable IP
*Change your school g­rades,
*Gain access to bank ­accounts.
Contact data Shaft vi­a cyberhackinglord@gmail.c­om

January 9, 2017 at 11:42 AM

I have used cyberhackanswers@gmail.com quite a number of times and he has never disappointed me.
he has once help me get proof on my wife cheating activities on her Phone .
He does all types of mobile hack;get unrestricted and unnoticeable access to your partner/spouse/anybodies
facebook account,email,watsapp,textmessages.He also makes changes in any database/website such as your college/university grades..
Getting the job done is as simple as sending an Email to cyberhackanswers@gmail.com or a text to +14353632534 stating what you want to do. Sure he will help you

January 10, 2017 at 3:49 PM

Should you ever require the services of a hacker, i implore you to try your very best to hire only professionals. CYBERPHONEHACKER@GMAIL.COM will increase your chances of getting your job completed. i was able to hire the services of an elite, asides the fact that i was provided a permanent solution to the service he rendered me but he gave a very efficient customer experience. he carried me along with every process and didnt leave me in the dark.
contact; CYBERPHONEHACKER@GMAIL.COM or +1 916 302 2234.

January 11, 2017 at 8:53 AM

Do you suspect your spouse is cheating on you? Contact finessehackers@gmail.com to help spy remotely on their cell phone or computer remotely. Don't forget to say Kimberly referred you, I'm sure he'll help.

January 13, 2017 at 1:52 AM

Hello friends U Need Any Help on hacking for the following try cyberhacklove@gmail.com i have used them so many times and he never fails me he is the best hacker i have ever employed . Thank me later.

*Cheating Spouse *University grades changing *Bank accounts hack *Twitters hack *email accounts hack *Grade Changes hack *Website crashed hack *server crashed hack *Retrieval of lost file/documents *Erase criminal records hack *Databases hack *Sales of Dumps cards of all kinds *Untraceable Ip *Individual computers hack *Websites hack *Facebook hack *Control devices remotely hack *Burner Numbers hack *Verified Paypal Accounts hack *Any social media account hack *Android & iPhone Hack *Word Press Blogs hack *Text message interception hack *email interception hack
contact: cyberhacklove@gmail.com
# +1606-657-9237

January 24, 2017 at 11:27 PM

My name is Susan Mark, i was able to spy on my cheating ex-Husband phone without him finding out.....it really helped my lawyer during my divorce i have been scammed so many times but cyberhacklove is the best hacker i have met he helped me regain my freedom and lost money by scammers ...you can contact cyberhacklove@gmail.com for spying and hacking phones,computer,email,Facebook and other social networks account,his services are cheap ...cyberhacklove@gmail.com # +16066579237,please tell him Susan referred you

January 25, 2017 at 3:09 PM

January 30, 2017 at 3:50 AM

I can vouch for phonesolutions197@gmail.com, his email is phonesolutions197@gmail.com, he's a certified black hat hacker, these other guys are jokers, real hackers don't even have to advertise themselves, their work should speak for them!
* Computer hacking
* web hacking
* Email hacking {gmail, yahoo, hotmail, aol, facebook etc.}
* mobile hacking
* network hacking
* score upgrade
* remover of name from driving record.
* online banking hacking
* password hacking
* online bank hacking
* sale credit card
* sales of bank login
* sales and hacking of PayPal
contact him on this email.
reach us on here : phonesolutions197@gmail.com

January 30, 2017 at 8:49 AM

Hello everyone, my name is Kate Johnson.I was able to hack my husband's phone remotely and gained access to all his texts and calls with the help of ghosthacker2351@gmail.com, he is reliable and trustworthy.I have tried him and I can say for sure that he did a good job.if you require his services tell him I referred you.

January 30, 2017 at 8:49 AM

February 1, 2017 at 12:23 AM

Hello.
My name is JIMMY LOOF ,i have been living with my wife for some years now,she has been keeping late nights and also receiving calls late at night,i was afraid she has been cheating on me and a friend of mine introduced me to a private investigator who specializes in exposing cheating spouse and every other hacking related issues,He helped me and gave me the password to her Facebook and Gmail account and also linked all her phone conversations to me.He saved me from all her lies and infidelity,he gave me all i wanted during our divorce and helped me with evidence in court.He showed me proof of work and his services was cheap.Contact him via(Gadgethacksolution@gmail.com) tell him i referred you he will help you

February 14, 2017 at 10:01 AM

If you have any problem that may require the services of a genuine and trusted hacker I strongly recommend that you contact accesshacking@gmail.com. His services includes Hacking,tracking,spying,cloning. Retrieving of deleted text, pictures and videos. Upgrading results. Adding your name to guest invitation list .Provision of information and evidence,Can help to prevent you from being hacked or tracked.

February 15, 2017 at 2:37 PM

When it comes to Hacking, They are renowned for their jobs. They never delay. They are Genius.

They are certified hackers that can render many services!!!

Get in touch with them today they render service such as:

+Facebook hack, Twitter hack, Instagram hack, Gmail, Yahoo hack

+Already hacked Paypal, MasterCard, Credit Card untraceable balance

+Email interception hack

+Hack computer remotely

+Whatsapp hack

+Email accounts hack

+hack into any database

+Bank accounts hack

+Hack WORD-PRESS Blogs

+Untraceable IP and all degree of hacking.

Contact them today via: Gadgethacksolution@gmail.com

February 17, 2017 at 11:48 AM

I would like to thank hackingsolutions. They were really helpful in hacking my girlfriends whatsapp and i got to find out she was cheating all along. They also provide the following services.
*University grades changing
*Twitter hack
*Email hack
*Grade change
*Retrieval of lost file/document
*Earase criminal records
*Individual computers hack
*Websites hack
*Facebook hack
*Verified Paypal Accounts hack
*Andriod & iphone hack
*Text message interception hack
Contact at: hackingsolutions33@gmail.com,or text +1-845-688-4784

February 20, 2017 at 5:16 AM

Hello everyone,my name is Kate Johnson.i was able to hack my husband's phone remotely and gained access to all his texts and calls with the help of ghosthacker2351@gmail.com,he is reliable and very fast.i use him whenever I want to be sure about someone.if you require his services tell him I referred you.

March 4, 2017 at 1:38 AM

I am yet to believe how it is possible but it feels so good. There is a qualified and ethical hacker ( accesshacking@gmail. Com ),who can help hack into any firewall,facebook hacks,viber,text messages,whatsap,icloud,bank hacks. He can also help you check and catch your cheating husband or your cheating wife. Just contact him on accesshacking @gmail. Com he is 100% …i guarantee he is for real. Tell him tracy referred you. Hed respond promptly.

May 30, 2017 at 6:16 AM

vShould you ever require the services of a hacker, i implore you to try your very best to hire only professionals. hackintechnology@gmail.com will increase your chances of getting your job completed. i was able to hire the services of an elite, asides the fact that i was provided a permanent solution to the service he rendered me but he gave a very efficient customer experience. he carried me along with every process and didnt leave me in the dark. contact him via email/phone hackintechnology@gmail.com

June 2, 2017 at 12:37 AM

Hello everyone! If you require the service of a professional hacker to help track your partner's cell phone remotely, contact deadlyhacker01@gmail.com, after being ripped off by various hackers, he helped me track my husband's phone without physical contact.
Tell him Stacey referred you, he'd help

June 4, 2017 at 4:00 AM

Hello, are you in need of hacking services? Then contact CYBERSPACEINTELLIGENCE@GMAIL.COM, he is the best hacker. He helped me and my friends with some issues we had. If you need to
*hack into email accounts,
*all social media accounts,
*school database to clear or change grades,
*Retrieval of lost file/documents
*DUIs
*company records and systems,
*bank accounts,
he is really the best. His services are affordable. Don't waste your time with fake hackers
+ Credit cards hacker
+ We can drop money into bank accounts.
+ credit score hack
+ blank credit card sale
+ Hack and use Credit Card to shop online
+ Monitor any phone and email address
+ Tap into anybody's call and monitor their
conversation
CONTACT: CYBERSPACEINTELLIGENCE@GMAIL.COM OR +19102393078

July 12, 2017 at 7:02 PM

If you need to hack into any database, delete records, improve credit score,website, email, mobile phone (call, text message, Whatsapp, bbm), social network (fbk, twitter, Instagram) change your grades, find your target password (friends, wife, husband, boss, girl, boy friends) to know if they are cheating or not. ( he saved my relationship Tell him Linda ) Very cheap and Fast
Contact Jerry
Email ; ( jerrydhacker2000@gmail.com )

July 12, 2017 at 7:03 PM

Contact Jerry
Email ; ( jerrydhacker2000@gmail.com )

August 8, 2017 at 11:32 AM

Ethical Hacker for Hire

We are Team Hire Hackers providing Ethical Hacking Service all over the world. Let us support you with the best Ethical Hackers ! mail us at sophlint@aol.com
flintsoph@gmail.com for hands-on approach and real time solutions. CPTE/CPEH certified.

August 9, 2017 at 7:46 PM

Every woman deserves respect from her man. My ex husband was always coming home late,
making calls in private and denying me the privileges of a wife.
So i had to hire this professional hacker who hacked into his emails,facebook,whatsapp and also tracked his calls.All thanks to (cyberprofessionalhacker@gmail.com ). I was really heart broken when i saw his dirty talks with other women he was sleeping with. To all those who suspect their spouse of cheating, you can find out. You all should contact cyberprofessionalhacker@gmail.com,
He also changes school grades, remove and add links from websites etc.?

September 4, 2017 at 11:18 AM

If you need to hack into any database, delete records, improve credit
score,website, email, mobile phone (call, text message, Whatsapp, bbm),
social network (fbk, twitter, Instagram) change your grades, find your
target password (friends, wife, husband, boss, girl, boy friends) to
know if they are cheating or not. ( he saved my relationship Tell him
Linda ) Very cheap and Fast