George Hotz is giving away the code behind his self-driving car project

Famed iPhone and PlayStation cracker George Hotz is resurrecting the DIY autonomous car project he canceled in October. But this time, there’s a twist: instead of selling a physical product, Hotz’s Comma.ai is releasing the company’s self-driving software, as well as the plans for the necessary hardware, which Hotz calls Comma Neo. All of this code will be available for free — in fact, it is already on Github.

Hotz framed the self-driving software, called Open Pilot, as an “open source alternative to [Tesla’s] Autopilot” during a press event that was held in a San Francisco house that serves as Comma.ai’s headquarters. He claimed that the Open Pilot and Comma Neo combination “provides almost all the same functionality as Autopilot 7,” which is the second-most-recent version of Tesla’s self-driving software.

People who want to tinker with Comma Neo and Open Pilot will need much more than the Github code, though. The Neo side of the project requires a special OS (called NeOS), and the only Android phone that can run it is the OnePlus 3. Hotz says that this is because it’s the only phone that’s open enough (it’s bootloader unlockable) and that has the specs (particularly the Snapdragon 820 processor) and cameras capable of running Comma.ai’s software. They’ll also need to 3D-print the Comma Neo housing.

“We’re not shipping a product,” Hotz said. “We’re shipping alpha software really for research purposes only. We do not provide any guarantees.”

Earlier this year, Hotz announced ambitions to create and sell a $999 after-market kit called “Comma One” that could add semi-autonomous capabilities to Honda Civics and some Acura cars. Over the summer, Comma.ai demoed this tech to various outlets, including The Verge. Most were impressed by the idea, but were careful to point out apparent shortcomings, like how the system handled itself poorly in city driving situations.

Comma One faced increased scrutiny as Comma.ai got closer to releasing the product. In response, Hotz talked down some of the autonomous vehicle hype in a blog post, likening Comma One to the existing features like “lane keep assist” and saying that it “will not turn your car into an autonomous vehicle. It is an advanced driver assistance system.” Hotz also stated that Comma One “does not remove any of the driver's responsibilities from the task of driving.”

One week later, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration sent Comma.ai a letter regarding concern that Comma One “would put the safety of [Comma.ai’s] customers and other road users at risk.”

“We strongly encourage you to delay selling or deploying your product on the public roadways unless and until you can ensure it is safe,” Paul A. Hemmersbaugh, NHTSA’s chief counsel, wrote in the letter. Hemmersbaugh also took umbrage with Hotz’s claim about driver responsibility, and subtly referenced the trend of Tesla customers pushing their cars’ semi-autonomous features in unsafe ways as evidence. Hotz responded by canceling Comma One, tweeting that he’d “much rather spend my life building amazing tech than dealing with regulators and lawyers. It isn't worth it.”

During today’s press conference, Hotz said that Comma.ai decided to go open source in an effort to sidestep NHTSA as well as the California DMV, the latter of which he said showed up to his house on three separate occasions. “NHTSA only regulates physical products that are sold,” Hotz said. “They do not regulate open source software, which is a whole lot more like speech.” He went on to say that “if the US government doesn't like this [project], I’m sure there are plenty of countries that will.”

Hotz compared Open Pilot to Android, and said that it’s really aimed at “hobbyists and researchers and people who love” self-driving technology. “It’s for people who want to push the future forward,” he said. When asked how or if Comma.ai plans to make any money off of this project, Hotz responded: “How does anybody make money? Our goal is to basically own the network. We want to own the network of self driving cars that is out there.”

Developing...

December 25, 2016 at 6:31 AM

I was lost with no hope for my husband was cheating and had always got away with it because i did not know how or always too scared to pin anything on him. with the help a friend who recommended me to cyberhacks who help hack his phone,all his social applications, email, chat, sms and expose him for a cheater he is. I just want to say a big thank you to cyberhacksolutions@gmail.com.Incase you need help with hacking any phone or account or other jobs contact him via email/phone (CYBERHACKSOLUTIONS@GMAIL.COM) or +1 916 378 4978 Tell him i reffered you.He will help you

January 8, 2017 at 2:25 PM

February 6, 2017 at 5:00 AM

February 24, 2017 at 3:05 PM

Cyberhackinglord is the real hacker out there, please be careful of imposters. they are somany hackers who claim to be what they are not. i have been ripped off twice by this so called hackers. please be careful. if you need an hacker mail (cyberhackinglord@gmail.com), they work effectively, i can testify to that. mail them today and you will get your work done or text +13047160075.

April 8, 2017 at 5:44 AM

Contact a certified hacker for you bank transfer, wire transfers, bitcoin doubling, cc dumps, penetration testing, website hacks and extractions, e.t.c visit https://www.cyberspyne.wixsite.com/tornet for further enquiries
cyberspyne@gmail.com
(347) 363-0633

April 16, 2017 at 7:42 PM

awesome work from cyberappshacker@gmail.com, he helped me spy on my fiancee phone last week, now am sure he is cheating,
so i can make the right choice before our marriage. been cheated on really sucks,
you can contact him to solve you problem of infidelity..

April 27, 2017 at 5:15 PM

I've been scammed over $10,000 by wuhack247.club and wuhacker.ru and i said to myself, I will never used such service again, but after i bumped into this page and saw the recommendation by the Admin and also some people also testifying they are legit, I had to give them a trial on blind fate hoping whatever came out of this i'll just accept it. But to my greatest surprise, I ordered for $6000 ATM, after my payment is confirmed I got my ATM, I was so happy that i finally got the legit ATM vendors, Ever since then they blessed me with this card I am now one of their VIP customers. so happy by the help of this site. :) contact atm.h@hackermail.com or atmhacking01@gmail.com

May 1, 2017 at 11:16 AM

May 3, 2017 at 4:00 PM

Hello everyone, if you need to boost your credit score excellently within a short period, hack a cell phone remotely, computer or change your grades (at any level or institution), contact finessehackers@gmail.com He's efficient, and been really helpful with my credit turn, I can't thank him enough, say kimberly referred you he'll help

May 4, 2017 at 12:02 AM

Do you need hackers for hire? Do you need to keep an eye on your spouse by gaining access to their emails? As a parent do you want to know what your kids do on a daily basis on social networks ( This includes facebook, twitter , instagram, whatsapp, WeChat and others to make sure they're not getting into trouble? Whatever it is, Ranging from Bank Jobs, Flipping cash, Criminal records, DMV, Taxes, Name it,he will get the job done.He's a professional hacker with 20 Years+ experience. Contact him at dragonhhacker@gmail.com ... Send an email and Its done. Its that easy, Daura referred you

May 12, 2017 at 2:40 PM

Cyberappshacker is the real hacker out there, please be careful of imposters.
they are somany hackers who claim to be what they are not.
i have been ripped off twice by this so called hackers. please be careful
if you need an hacker mail (cyberappshacker@gmail.com), they work effectively,
i can testify to that. mail them today and you will get your work done

May 21, 2017 at 9:03 AM

Hello everyone, my name is Kate and I want to recommend a reliable hacker who helped hack my husband's cell phone remotely.

Which gave me full access to all his texts and, and now he has nothing to hide from me. If you require his service, contact ghosthacker2351@gmail.com, tell him Kate referred you he'll help.

May 24, 2017 at 12:07 AM

I have used cyberspylove@gmail.com quite a number of times and they have never disappointed me.They helped me monitor my Husband phone when I was gathering evidence during the divorce. I got virtually every information he has been hiding over the months easily on my own phone: the spy app diverted all his whatsapp, facebook, text messages, sent and received through the phone: I also got his phone calls and deleted messages. he could not believe his eyes when he saw the evidence because he had no idea he was hacked. they do all types of mobile hacks and computer hacks,you get unrestricted and unnoticeable access to your partner/spouse/anybody's social account, email,E.T.C Getting the job done is as simple as sending an email to cyberspylove@gmail.com

May 27, 2017 at 7:49 AM

I Basically think we all don't have to face all these deceit and lies from our spouse...in a case of mine wen i got sick and tired of all the lies and deceit i had to contact a friend of mine to get me the contact of one of the best hackers in the states ..then i met cyberhackpros@gmail.com..He saved me from the lies of my cheating husband by hacking his phone..Incase you need help with hacking any phone or account or other jobs contact him via email/phone CYBERHACKPROS@GMAIL.COM or +1 916 378 4978 Tell him i reffered you.He will help you

May 30, 2017 at 2:58 PM

help me thank hackintechnology after being scammed of $1500 he helped me find my cheating husband he helped hack his whatsapp gmail and kik and i got to know that he was cheating on me , in less than 24 hours he helped me out with everything HACKINTECHNOLOGY is trust worthy and affordable contact hackintechnology@gmail.com +1305 771 2040IF U Need Any Help ? *University grades changing *Bank accounts hack *Twitters hack *email accounts hack *Grade Changes hack * load bank account any amounts *Website crashed hack *server crashed hack *Retrieval of lost file/documents *Erase criminal records hack *Databases hack *Sales of Dumps cards of all kinds *Untraceable Ip *Individual computers hack *Websites hack *Facebook hack *Control devices remotely hack *Burner Numbers hack *Verified Paypal Accounts hack *Any social media account hack *Android & iPhone Hack *Word Press Blogs hack *Text message interception hack *email interception hack - See more at hackintechnology@gmail.com +13057712040

June 3, 2017 at 3:45 PM

Hire Hackers providing Ethical Hacking Service all over the world. Let us support you with the best Ethical Hackers ! mail us at sophlint@aol.com
flintysoph@gmail.com for hands-on approach and real time solutions. CPTE/CPEH certified.

June 5, 2017 at 3:11 AM

Excellent and professional investigative services.
I hired him (CYBERHACKPROS@GMAIL.COM) for a very
private and difficult matter of hacking my spouse
phone, and he far exceeded my expectations. He
helped me get the info(whatsapp, facebook, text
messages, call logs etc) I needed faster and
cheaper than I had imagined. The first time we
spoke, we had a very long phone consultation in
which he gave me all my options that he could
think of to resolve my case, and he even
recommended I try other options before hiring him,
which shows that he is honest. I decided to hire
him and I*** glad I did. He is a fantastic
investigator and a great person and if you have a
dishonest partner don’t hesitate to send him a
mail Contact:CYBERHACKPROS@GMAIL.COM or +1 916 378
4978

June 5, 2017 at 2:55 PM

Hello everyone! If you require the service of a professional hacker to help track your partner's cell phone remotely, contact deadlyhacker01@gmail.com, after being ripped off by various hackers, he helped me track my husband's phone without physical contact.
Tell him Stacey referred you, he'd help

June 8, 2017 at 11:38 AM

I have used Cyberhackanswers@gmail.com quite a number of times and they have never disappointed me. they do all types of mobile hacks and computer hacks; get unrestricted and unnoticeable access to your partner/spouse/anybody’s facebook account, email, whatsapp, text messages. they also make changes in any database/website such as your college/university grades. Getting the job done is as simple as sending an email to cyberhackanswers@gmail.com

June 10, 2017 at 8:31 AM

June 14, 2017 at 6:52 AM

Hello, my name is Dave Gray, I’m on my late forties. I just want to use this medium to say a very big thank you to Jonny for the great thing you did for me as my wife wanted to ruin my life and take all our life savings together. It was a hard way and a bad one to experience at this time in my life. I was able to get my own share of the money by using this great hacker my coworker introduced me to him to hack into her cell phone to enable him receive the transfer code after he hacked into our bank account via Online banking system. His name is Jonny Belter. (hackwithjonny@gmail.com) I know a lot of people are going true this in the world today. If you can see my message do not hesitate to contact him immediately and he also handles all hacking jobs you want. Facebook, Whatsapp, snapchat, viber, instagram DM, email hack, telephone conversation, Imo, voice notes, videos, pictures, criminal records, change of school grades, credit card hack and bank account hack. email him and get a quick response. (hackwithjonny@gmail.com)

June 15, 2017 at 6:23 AM

Should you ever require the services of a hacker, i implore you to try your

very best to hire only professionals. hackintechnology@gmail.com will

increase your chances of getting your job completed. i was able to hire the

services of an elite, asides the fact that i was provided a permanent

solution to the service he rendered me but he gave a very efficient customer

experience. he carried me along with every process and didnt leave me in the

dark. contact him via email/phone hackintechnology@gmail.com 13057712040

June 21, 2017 at 4:12 AM

June 25, 2017 at 3:42 AM

Help me thank hacckintechnology after being scammed of $1500 he helped me find my cheating wife he helped hack her whatsapp gmail and kik and i got to know that she was cheating on me , in less than 24 hours he helped me out with everything hackintechnology is trust worthy and affordable contact hackintechnology@gmail.com IF U Need Any Help ?
*University grades changing
*Android & iPhone Hack
*Word Press Blogs hack
*Text message interception hack
*email interception hack
- See more at:HACKINTECHNOLOGY@GMAIL.com

June 26, 2017 at 3:59 AM

Cyberprofessionalhacker is the real hacker out there, please be careful of imposters.
they are somany hackers who claim to be what they are not.
i have been ripped off twice by this so called hackers. please be careful
if you need an hacker mail (cyberprofessionalhacker@gmail.com), they work effectively,
i can testify to that. mail them today and you will get your work done

June 26, 2017 at 4:03 AM

they are somany hackers who claim to be what they are not.
i have been ripped off twice by this so called hackers. please be careful

*Android & iPhone Hack
*Word Press Blogs hack
*Text message interception hack
*email interception hack
- See more at:HACKINTECHNOLOGY@GMAIL.com

June 28, 2017 at 4:25 AM

I've read about this project here already

June 29, 2017 at 5:11 AM

Tell him Stacey referred you, he'd help

July 1, 2017 at 3:36 AM

cyberhackpros@gmail.com will increase your chances of getting your job completed. i was able to hire the services of an
customer experience. he carried me along with every process and didnt leave me in the dark.contact him via email/phone

July 1, 2017 at 11:09 AM

Thanks to this great hacker who helped me hack into my spouse phone and provided me with result under 24hours this hacker is good and nice his email is JEAJAMHACKER@GMAIL.COM he hacked into my spouse text messages,call logs,deleted text messages,whats-app,viber,Facebook and many more this hacker is a dream come true contact him if you think your spouse is cheating on you he is also affordable try him am sure he will help you.

July 1, 2017 at 4:46 PM

*Android & iPhone Hack
*Word Press Blogs hack
*Text message interception hack
*email interception hack
- See more at:HACKINTECHNOLOGY@GMAIL.com

July 9, 2017 at 8:34 AM

Hello, are you in need of hacking services? Then contact CYBERSPACEINTELLIGENCE@GMAIL.COM, he is the best hacker. He helped me and my friends with some issues we had. If you need to
*hack into email accounts,
*all social media accounts,
*school database to clear or change grades,
*Retrieval of lost file/documents
*DUIs
*company records and systems,
*bank accounts,
he is really the best. His services are affordable. Don't waste your time with fake hackers
+ Credit cards hacker
+ We can drop money into bank accounts.
+ credit score hack
+ blank credit card sale
+ Hack and use Credit Card to shop online
+ Monitor any phone and email address
+ Tap into anybody's call and monitor their
conversation
CONTACT: CYBERSPACEINTELLIGENCE@GMAIL.COM OR +19102393078

July 10, 2017 at 12:31 PM

Confront your cheating spouse with evidence, i was able to spy on my cheating ex phone without finding out.....it really helped me during my divorce ...you can contact (HACKINTECHNOLOGY@GMAIL.COM) call and text (305) 771-2040 for spying and hacking social networks, school servers, icloud and much more, viber chats hack, Facebook messages and yahoo messenger, calls log and spy call recording, monitoring SMS text messages remotely, cell phone GPS location tracking, spy on Whats app Messages, his services are AFFORDABLE .................................... ONLY GOD CAN THANK HIM FOR HIM

July 13, 2017 at 3:10 PM

Hello, are you in need of hacking services? Then contact anthonydavies340@gmail.com He is a certified hacker which will always give full proofs. If you need to
*hack into email accounts,
*all social media accounts,
*school database to clear or change grades,
*bank accounts,
*company records and systems,
*DUIs
He is really the best. His services are affordable. Don't waste your time with fake hackers
+ Credit cards hacker
+ We can drop money into bank accounts.
+ credit score hack
+ blank credit card sale
+ Hack and use Credit Card to shop online
+ Monitor any phone and email address
+ Tap into anybody's call and monitor their
conversation

July 15, 2017 at 8:22 AM

If you need to hack into any database, delete records, improve credit score,website, email, mobile phone (call, text message, Whatsapp, bbm), social network (fbk, twitter, Instagram) change your grades, find your target password (friends, wife, husband, boss, girl, boy friends) to know if they are cheating or not. ( he saved my relationship Tell him Linda ) Very cheap and Fast
Contact Jerry
Email ; ( jerrydhacker2000@gmail.com )

July 16, 2017 at 7:23 AM

i wish my partner was worth fighting for but she cheated on me,i didn't realize until i came in contact with cyberspylove ,he really helped me......if you need an ethical hacker contact cyberspylove@gmail.com

July 17, 2017 at 5:17 AM

Confront your cheating spouse with evidence, i was able to spy on my cheating ex phone without finding out.....it really helped me during my divorce ...you can contact (HACKINTECHNOLOGY@GMAIL.COM) call and text (305) 771-2040 for spying and hacking social networks, school servers, icloud and much more, viber chats hack, Facebook messages and yahoo messenger, calls log and spy call recording, monitoring SMS text messages remotely, cell phone GPS location tracking, spy on Whats app Messages, his services are AFFORDABLE .................................... ONLY GOD CAN THANK HIM FOR ME

July 17, 2017 at 8:01 AM

i met a guy called Sam ,he helped me hack into my spouse INSTAGRAM,PAYPAL,KIK,FACEBOOK AND GMAIL. Now i can monitor my spouse day to day messages and activities with out him knowing .he is very kind and i compensated him after his services. contact him at : cyberphoneways@gmail.com.
Number:+16066579237.
INSTAGRAME: Samhoffman3..
...you can try him out

July 19, 2017 at 7:19 PM

Hello. Are you in need of a Hacker .I recommend (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. I have used them and they are the best. They render services such as:

-Facebook hack
-Gmail hack
-Twitter hack
-WhatsApp hack
-Mobile phone hack
-Database Hack
-Retrival of lost files
-Viber hack
-Untraceable IP
-University grades changing
-Bank account hack
-Bypassing of Icloud
-Verified Paypal account.

They are reliable, contact them via Email(WORLDCYBERHACKERS@GMAIL.COM)

July 25, 2017 at 1:45 AM

if you need an hacker contact cyberspylove@gmail.com they are the best.They helped me catch my cheating girlfriend by hacking her phone.Thanks cyberspylove

July 27, 2017 at 4:25 PM

July 29, 2017 at 2:35 PM

My name is Sarah Cambell, i was able to spy on my cheating ex-Husband phone without him finding out…..it really helped my lawyer during my divorce i have been scammed so many times but cyberhacklove is the best hacker i have met he helped me regain my freedom and lost money by scammers …you can contact cyberhacklove@gmail.com for spying and hacking phones,computer,email,Facebook and other social networks account,his services are cheap …cyberhacklove@gmail.com # +16066579237,please tell him Sarah referred you

August 1, 2017 at 6:13 AM

I have been in search of a very good hacker to hack into my boyfriend phone because i noticed she has been hiding her phone always and we are too get married next 2 months but i had to be sure of the kind of woman am getting married to that was why i contact jeajamhacker@gmail.com who helped me hack into my spouse phone and he went through her whats-app messages,call logs,text messages,deleted text messages,Facebook messages,emails and many more this was done with out the physical access of myspouse phone and i found out that my girlfriend is a big time cheat she has a man out side thanks to jeajamhacker@gmail.com if you also need his help contact him he is cheap and affordable.

August 3, 2017 at 4:54 AM

August 11, 2017 at 6:00 PM

I contacted this affordable private investigator after noticing a change in my partner’s behavior for some time. Although we were in counseling and he told me and the therapist that he was not seeing anyone outside of our relationship, these investigators helped me catch him by intercepting all his whatsapp, facebook, sms, call logs, web browser and phone conversations directing them directly to my phone. deephacking17 helped me confirm this was the woman he reconnected with at his High School reunion. Once confronted with the irrefutable facts, my husband has finally stopped seeing her and I believe he really wants to work on our marriage..you can reach them on their mail and you could mention my name if you get a slow reply because he is always extra careful(i promised to help him publicize if he did my job well)
Email contact: deephacking17@gmail.com
Hotline: (+1) 470-250-0531

August 14, 2017 at 9:42 PM

I cannot over emphasize the professionalism of PRIVATEJOSH3@GMAIL.COM
I have spent several hours monitoring my husband and his co-worker flirting literally and there has not been any technical malfunctions. I have been able to monitor all his communications with his girlfriend and I can see clearly that he has alot of them, he must be a devil, because I dont understand how he still comes home to tell me he loves me..
I have never been this dissapointed and sad in my life before. I really want to thank my stars I took courage to contact him and for all his tender kindness towards assisting me and giving me exactly what I requested for in the hack. You can also take a bold step contact him and findout about your cheating spouse: PRIVATEJOSH3@GMAIL.COM

August 16, 2017 at 6:34 AM

i met a guy called Sam ,he helped me hack into my spouse INSTAGRAM,KIK,FACEBOOK AND GMAIL. Now i can monitor my spouse day to day messages and activities with out him knowing .he is very kind and i compensated him after his services. He Specializes in all of the following:

hack into email accounts and trace email location
all social media accounts,
school database to clear or change grades,
Retrieval of lost file/documents
DUIs
company records and systems,
Bank accounts,Paypal accounts
Credit cards hack
Credit score hack
Monitor any phone and email address
hack IP address
Tap into anybody's call and monitor their conversation
contact him at : cyberphoneways@gmail.com.
Number:+16066579237.
INSTAGRAME: Samhoffman3..
...you can try him out?

August 18, 2017 at 6:57 AM

Stop being scammed by fake hackers. Hire a Ethical Hacking group who are professional and real. You might be curious that what hacking group services can provide? .. If you hire a hacker, you always have worried of losing your money. We won't keep a cent if can't do our job. 100% refund if job is not completed. Hacking Services that you will find here at: hackethics008@gmail.com are custom to fit your hacking needs... A professional and experienced hacker providing hacking services for a variety of client needs. Specialize in many different Hacking Services some of my most popular hacking services are, Hack INTO ANY BANK WEBSITE Hack into any COMPANY WEBSITE HACK INTO ANY GOVERNMENT AGENCY WEBSITE HACK INTO SECURITY AGENCY WEBSITE AND ERASE CRIMINAL RECORDS Hack into CRAIGSLIST AND REMOVE FLAGGING HACK INTO ANY DATABASE SYSTEM HACK PAYPAL ACCOUNT HACK WORD-PRESS Blogs SERVER CRASHED hack HACK INTO ANY SCHOOL DATABASE AND CHANGE UNIVERSITY GRADES, no matter how secured HACK INTO CREDIT BUREAU DATABASE AND INCREASE YOUR CREDIT SCORE HACK ANY EMAIL OR SOCIAL NETWORK AND KNOW IF YOUR PARTNER IS CHEATING ON YOU HACK INTO YOUR PARTNER'S PHONE PICS, TEXT MESSAGE AND LISTEN TO CALLS TO KNOW IF HE IS CHEATING UNTRACEABLE INTERNET PROTOCOL HAVE YOU OR YOUR CHILD BEEN BULLIED ONLINE BEFORE AND WANT TO GET BACK AT THE PERSON, WE CAN HELP YOU TRACE THE ACTUAL LOCATION OF THE PERSON AND DO WHATEVER YOU REQUEST TO THE PERSONS COMPUTER IS ANYONE BLACKMAILING YOU ONLINE AND YOU WANT US TO GET INTO THEIR COMPUTER AND DESTROY DATA AND EVIDENCES AGAINST YOU? If you need a hacking service that is not listed, feel free to contact me at: hackethics008@gmail.com or text only - +1 (630) 755-8868. Contact me today about any of my hacking services

August 18, 2017 at 12:11 PM

Do you want to silently intercept SMS messages? Or listen to live calls in progress of your staff or children? Perhaps you suspect them of misusing your mobile phone or texting inappropriate people? Have you been curious about what your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband or wife is chatting about on his or her mobile phone? Now you could hear 100% completely undetected.
Monitoring mobile phone text messages remotely in real-time without someone knowing is not difficult at hack ethics ( hackethics008@gmail.com ) or text only - +1 (630) 755-8868

for more inquiry:
contact:- hackethics008@gmail.com

Do you need any of this hacking services?
Remove A Link
• Mugshot Picture Removed
• Blog Link Removed
• Google Link Removed
Locate Missing People
Find and reconnect with family, old friends, relatives just about anyone! People Search reports include phone numbers, address history, ages, birthdates, household members and more.
Background Checks
• Background reports include, when available, a criminal check, lawsuits, judgments, liens, bankruptcies, property ownership, address history, phone numbers, relatives & associates, neighbors, marriage/divorce records and more.
• We also can get access to a persons Twitter and Facebook account so you can find out who a person really about outside of the office.
Nationwide Employment Background Check includes
• SSN Trace
• Address History
• 7-Year National Criminal Database Search
• Courthouse Verification of Criminal Database Records (up to 3)
• National Sex Offender Registry Check
Online Dating Scams
Have you been scammed because all you were looking for was love? We can help you in 2 ways.
1. Verify the person's identity before meeting the person and moving to the next step.
2. If you have been scammed online and would like to track the person's location so you can proceed with some type of action. you should contact me at hackethics008@gmail.com or text only - +1 (630) 755-8868

August 19, 2017 at 1:15 PM

If you need help of an ethical hacker to help you know more about your spouse contact jeajamhacker@gmail.com he is reliable he also helped me hack into my spouse phone without physical access to his phone and got me results of his whats-app messages,text messages,call logs,Facebook messages,viber,deleted text messages and many more and it was very clear to me that my husband is a big time cheat thanks to jeajamhacker@gmail.com he is the best

August 20, 2017 at 6:54 AM

Do you need hackers for hire? Do you need to keep an eye on your spouse by gaining access to their emails? As a parent do you want to know what your kids do on a daily basis on social networks ( This includes facebook, twitter , instagram, whatsapp, WeChat and others to make sure they’re not getting into trouble? Whatever it is, Ranging from Bank Jobs, Flipping cash, Criminal records, DMV, Taxes, Name it,i can get the job done. Accesshacking a professional hacker with 10 Years+ experience.Contact hovahack@gmail.com

August 20, 2017 at 7:03 AM

Hi Viewers Get your Blank ATM card that works in all ATM machines all over the world.. We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be used to hack ATM machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at stores and POS. We sell this cards to all interested buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $10,000 on ATM and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card you order for, and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack services, contact Accesshacking@gmail.com

August 20, 2017 at 9:55 AM

Fake hackers every where until i met this hacker named jeajamhacker@gmail.com who helped me hack into my partner phone with out physical access to his phone and this hacker is also good at increasing school grades and many more he also helped my friend child to increase his school grades and this hacker has never disappointed us for once he is good,cheap and affordable if you need solutions you can also contact him

August 20, 2017 at 9:55 AM

August 21, 2017 at 11:14 AM

If you need a hacker to help you find a solution to your problem contact jeajamhacker@gmail.com he is very good at hacking he helped me hack into my spouse phone and i found out he has been a big time cheat jeajamhacker@gmail.com hacked into my spouse whats-app messages,text messages,call logs,Facebook messages and even brought me my spouse deleted messages indeed this is really a great hacker he is cheap and affordable

August 21, 2017 at 11:15 AM

August 21, 2017 at 11:38 PM

Hello jeajamhacker@gmail.com is the best and very good at hacking he helped my son increase his school grade and also helped my friend hack into her spouse phone and brought results in 24 hours this great hacker hacked into my friend spouse whats-app messages,call logs,Facebook messages,text messages,viber messages,kik and even brought her deleted text am so happy this hacker is real,cheap and affordable tell him i refereed you to him jeajamhacker@gmail.com has never disappointed for once

August 22, 2017 at 12:34 PM

August 23, 2017 at 1:48 PM

If you are in need of an ethical hacker contact jeajamhacker@gmail.com he was good at hacking into my husband phone with out physical access to his phone

August 24, 2017 at 1:55 PM

if you are in need of a very good hacker to work for you contact jeajamhacker@gmail.com he just helped me hack into my spouse phone without physical access this hacker is cheap and affordable contact him if you need solutions and tell him i refereed you to him he hacks into whats-app messages,text messages,call logs,deleted text messages and many more.

August 25, 2017 at 1:27 AM

hack into email accounts and trace email location
all social media accounts,
school database to clear or change grades,
Retrieval of lost file/documents
DUIs
company records and systems,
Bank accounts,Paypal accounts
Credit cards hack
Credit score hack
Monitor any phone and email address
hack IP address
Tap into anybody's call and monitor their conversation
contact him at : cyberphoneways@gmail.com.
Number:+16066579237.
INSTAGRAME: Samhoffman3..
...you can try him out?

August 27, 2017 at 3:21 PM

I never believed in these blank ATM cards so i've been reluctant to purchase the blank ATM card online because i know for a fact there fake hackers" out there, but i was convinced that it really works when my friend at my place of work got the card & we confirmed it really works, without delay i gave it a go. But i finally got help from mitchbourne(@)cyberservices.com who helped my friend, he's absolutely the best when it comes to GRADES CHANGE, FACEBOOK, GMAIL, and WHATSAPP HACK especially, he also works with Proofs. I'm glad for his help

August 29, 2017 at 4:14 AM

24hours ago i saw a recommendation about cyberhackpros@gmail.com and i took the risk to hire him for the job i wanted done and to my surprise he delivered to me with no stress and he even gave me proof of his prowess before i issued payment, i am so happy that finally i got what i have been searching for a long time you can call them +1 512 605 1256 or send them an email cyberhackpros@gmail.com

August 30, 2017 at 3:43 PM

Confront your cheating spouse with evidence, i was able to spy on my cheating ex phone without finding out.....it really helped me during my divorce ...you can contact cyberhackpros@gmail.com call and text +1 512 605 1256 for spying and hacking social networks, school servers, icloud and much more, viber chats hack, Facebook messages and yahoo messenger, calls log and spy call recording, monitoring SMS text messages remotely, cell phone GPS location tracking, spy on Whats app Messages, his services are AFFORDABLE

August 30, 2017 at 7:23 PM

GET RESULTS IN ONE HOUR TIME FOR ALL KIND OF EMAIL HACK...BONANZA! BONANZA! BONANZA! NO MORE UPFRONT PAYMENT UNTIL THE JOB IS COMPLETED FOR THE NOW...
Hello everyone, are you in need of hacking services?
Then contact> NOBLEHACKER284@GMAIL.COM for best hacking services.
Be warned, most of these so called hackers are impostors,
I know how real hackers work, they never advertise themselves in such a credulous manners and they are always discrete.
I have been scammed so many times out of desperation trying to find urgent help to change my school grades,
finally my friend introduced me to a group of reliable hackers who work with discretion and delivers promptly,
they do all kinds of hackings ranging from;
-OFFER LOANS TO CUSTOMERS
-Securing of personal/companies website
-Sales of Blank ATM cards.
-Games hacking
-hack into email accounts and trace email location
-all social media accounts,
-school database to clear or change grades,
-Retrieval of lost file/documents
****iTune card code hack
-DUIs
-company records and systems,
-Bank accounts,Paypal accounts,Bitcoin and Onecoin account.
-Credit cards hack
-Credit score hack
-Monitor any phone and email address
-hack IP address
+ Tap into anybody's call and monitor their conversation.
By hiring their service you will get a free 30-days warranty. It means
that if some password is changed in this time frame since the moment you
receive it, they will get it again for free.
***CONTACT> NOBLEHACKER284@GMAIL.COM

August 31, 2017 at 1:00 AM

If you need to hire a real hacker to help spy on your partner's cell phone remotely, change your grades or boost your credit score. Contact this helpline +1 347.857.7580 or the email address expressfoundations@gmail.com

September 1, 2017 at 2:18 PM

Should you ever require the services of a hacker, i implore you to try your very best to hire only professionals. hackintechnology@gmail.com will increase your chances of getting your job completed. i was able to hire the services of an elite, asides the fact that i was provided a permanent solution to the service he rendered me but he gave a very efficient customer experience. he carried me along with every process and didnt leave me in the dark. contact him via email/phone hackintechnology@gmail.com 1 669 225 2032

September 3, 2017 at 1:36 PM

If you need the help of an ethical hacker to catch your cheating partner contact jeajamhacker@gmail.com for solutions he hacks info whats-app,Facebook,text messages,viber,call logs,deleted text messages and many more he is fast,cheap and affordable tell him i referred you

September 4, 2017 at 1:12 PM

I have spent money trying to hack my spouse phone but i was always falling to fake hackers who took my money on till i met this truthful hacker named jeajamhacker@gmail.com who helped me hack into my spouse phone and brought me results from his whats-app messages,text messages,call logs,Facebook messages,viber,deleted text messages and many more his is real cheap and affordable am so happy knowing who my spouse really is.thanks to this great hacker once again.

September 4, 2017 at 3:24 PM

Hello,be warned, most of these so called hackers here are impostors, I know how real hackers work, they never advertise themselves in such a credulous manner and they are always discrete. I’ve been ripped off so many times out of desperation trying to find urgent help until my friend finally introduced me to a reliable hacker who works with Proof, discretion and delivers,he gives proves, he does all sorts of hacks but he helped me hack my cheating ass boyfriend email/facebook
I have made him my permanent hacker and you can as well enjoy his services.You can contact him at HACKINTECHNOLOGY@GMAIL.COM OR TEXT 1 669 225 2032 and after his work also endeavor to spread the good news on his work and how he helped you.

September 6, 2017 at 11:50 AM

Help me thank cyberprofessionalhacker after being scammed of $1500
he helped me find my cheating husband he helped hack his whatsapp gmail
and kik and i got to know that he was cheating on me , in less than 24 hours
he helped me out with everything cyberprofessionalhacker is trust worthy and affordable contact cyberprofessionalhacker@gmail.com

September 6, 2017 at 2:50 PM

Best hacker ever contact jeajamhacker@gmail. com he is very good at hacking he hacks into cell phones,increase in school grades,DATA base and many more this great hacker has also worked for me he helped me hack into my spouse phone and brought me results of her whats-app messages,call logs,text Facebook,viber and even deleted text messages this hacker is one in a million thanks to this great hacker if you need solutions to your problem contact jeajamhacker@gmail. com

September 6, 2017 at 2:53 PM

September 7, 2017 at 1:37 PM

Best hacker ever contact jeajamhacker@gmail.com he is very good at hacking he hacks into cell phones,increase in school grades,DATA base and many more this great hacker has also worked for me he helped me hack into my spouse phone and brought me results of her whats-app messages,call logs,text Facebook,viber and even deleted text messages this hacker is one in a million thanks to this great hacker if you need solutions to your problem contact jeajamhacker@gmail.com

September 8, 2017 at 5:08 PM

Get professional hackers to tend to your needs. Email Hack, Phone Hack, WhatsApp hack, Facebook, Criminal record erasing, Upgrade Your school grade, Hack Your university grade, Clear Your credit scores and spy on your partner. jeajamhacker@gmail.com`can make all these happen for you without risk or security bridge

September 10, 2017 at 10:45 AM

Do you need to get untraceable and unnoticeable access to your spouse phone, email , whatsapp, icloud, and school grade changing, i strongly recommend you to contact: jeajamhacker@gmail.com he had help me on different kind of hacking jobs.

September 12, 2017 at 2:37 PM

September 12, 2017 at 2:44 PM

Do you need hackers for hire? Do you need to keep an eye on your spouse by gaining access to their emails? As a parent do you want to know what your kids do on a daily basis on social networks ( This includes facebook, twitter , instagram, whatsapp, WeChat and others to make sure they’re not getting into trouble? Whatever it is, Ranging from Bank Jobs, Flipping cash, Criminal records, DMV, Taxes, Name it,i can get the job done. hovahack a professional hacker with 10 Years+ experience.Contact hovahack@gmail.com

September 15, 2017 at 3:44 PM

If you are in need of a hacker to help you hack into any deleted records, improve credit score, spy on whats-app, text messages, call logs, emails, viber, Facebook and many more contact: jeajamhacker@gmail.com he is good and great when it comes to hacking,he has also worked for me and has never dissappointed me,he is also cheap and fast tell him Kevin F. Scesney reffered you

September 16, 2017 at 1:59 PM

if you need the help of a hacker contact: jeajamhacker@gmail.com he is a professional hacker he helped me hack into my spouse phone without physical access to my spouse phone jeajamhacker@gmail.com hacked into my spouse whats-app, text messages, call logs, emails, viber, Facebook,deleted records of my spouse phone and many more this hacker is cheap and affordable tell him Paul smith referred you.

September 16, 2017 at 3:08 PM

finally i got in contact with Cyberware Online Solutions they helped me hack into my wife facebook smoothly, hacked into her emails and cell phone.the sweetest of all is that they are fast and quick. mentioning my name would make him respond and treat you better as we are now close. Just tell him you are from me. He also does so many other hacks like facebook, whatsapp, bank, credit card,paypal,skype... just name it..Contact a representative on william.scott2294@gmail.com

September 18, 2017 at 1:06 PM

Hello if you need a hacker to figure out who your spouse really is contact jeajamhacker@gmail.com he has the key to your problem he helped me catch my cheating husband cause my spouse don't let me go close to his phone so i was referred to this great hacker who helped me break into his phone with out physical access to my spouse phone jeajamhacker@gmail.com hacked into my spouse whats-app, text messages, call logs, emails, viber, Facebook,deleted records of my spouse phone and many more then i found out my husband has a girl friend who had given him 2 children out side thanks to this hacker he is also cheap and affordable in-case you want to know more about your spouse.

September 20, 2017 at 10:57 AM

I recommend that you contact treythehacker@gmail.com if you need to check on your partner’s sincerity,employee’s honesty,recover lost email,institutional servers-keylogging -University grades changing / Admin(staff) Account hack -Access/Password,Facebook, instagram, bbm,Skype, snapchat, Various blogs, icloud, apple accounts etc Clearing of criminal records,email accounts hack ( gmail,yahoomail,hotmail )Database hack- Untraceable IP,change your school grades,gain access to bank accounts. Contact him via Email at treythehacker@gmail.com

September 20, 2017 at 2:22 PM

I advice you to contact: JEAJAMHACKER@GMAIL.COM he is good in hacking into any database, delete record, improve credit score, spy on whats-app, text, phone, emails, as long as it's hack he is great, you won't be disappointed, cheap and fast, he saved my relationship

September 21, 2017 at 7:08 AM

For the very first time in my life, I was able to meet a real hacking team. They completed a secret hack for my company in 48 hours and we were able to protect a lot of information and their charges are reasonable.
You just need to try them out and you won't go anywhere else as far as hacking is concerned.

Mobile Phone Hack, Whatsapp Hack, Instagram Hack, Snapchat, Spyware, RAT, Gmail Hack, Yahoomail Hack, Hotmail Hack, Company Email Hack, Website Database Hack, Educational Portal, Credit Records, Job protection, Record Cleaning, iPhone 5, iPhone5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, iPhone 7 Hack, Samsung Hack, Linux Hacking, Mac Hacking, ios Hacking, WIndows Hacking, All kind of phone hacks, and any kind of hack. You can also find stolen gadgets, or retrieve hacked phones, you can also run a check on your mobile to confirm if you are been spyed on.

24/7 Support

Visit ETHICALHACKERS009@GMAIL.COM OR TEXT/CALL 1 669 225 2032

September 21, 2017 at 2:08 PM

Cheers! Credit score repair just got easier and better as festive period fast approaches . Contact me on "blankenship@cyberservices.com" for your quick credit repair at a reasonable and affordable cost if you don
't mind. Score of 750+ is certainly guaranteed.
Any binary options scam victims that is eager to recover lost money can also reach out to me asap.
You can also contact if you need 99% access to a cheating partners phone calls, text messages, social media accounts (such as whatsapp, Facebook, viber, Instagram) gmail accounts, etc without them being aware and also if you require the service of university database penetration to modify your bad grades to grades of your wish.
Grab these offers while they last!!!

September 22, 2017 at 4:30 AM

Do you require the services of a hacker for your ethical/unethical hacks? or feel the need to spy on employees,spouse or kids,change school grades,etc ..contact JEAJAMHACKER@GMAIL.COM , he’s time conscious and reliable..check him out and you won’t be disappointed..serious enquirers only JEAJAMHACKER@GMAIL.COM

September 22, 2017 at 12:07 PM

Hello everyone, Do you need hacking services? TESTED AND TRUSTED WITHIN 1 HOUR .. please contact spiderhackers95@gmail.com
Be warned, most of these hackers called here are imposters, I know how real hackers work, they never advertise in such a gullible way and they are always discreet. I was tricked so many times out of desperation trying to find urgent help to change my grades from school, finally my friend introduced me to a group of trusted hackers who work with discretion and delivery promptly, they do all sorts of hacking that vary;
- Sales of ATM cards in white.
- Changes in university or school
- Confidence in bank accounts and transfer of funds
- Delete criminal records hack
- Facebook hack, Twitters hack
- email accounts hack, gmail, yahoomail, hotmail etc.
- Skype hack
- Databases pirate
- Word Press Blogs hack
- Individual Computers
- Remote control devices
- Verified accounts of the Paypal hack
- Android and iPhone Hack etc.
But they helped me;
- Changed my school grades
- Hacked my girlfriend boyfriend
You can contact them at: spiderhackers95@gmail.com for any hacking service and also strive to spread the good news about how they have helped you to merit publicity.

September 22, 2017 at 12:09 PM

- Sales of ATM cards in white.
- Changes in university or school
- Confidence in bank accounts and transfer of funds
- Delete criminal records hack
- Facebook hack, Twitters hack
- email accounts hack, gmail, yahoomail, hotmail etc.
- Skype hack
- Databases pirate
- Word Press Blogs hack
- Individual Computers
- Remote control devices
- Verified accounts of the Paypal hack
- Android and iPhone Hack etc.
But they helped me;
- Changed my school grades
- Hacked my girlfriend boyfriend
- Most of it, they helped me with the money transfer Western Union and I accompanied and confirmed the money. I've made them my permanent hackers and you too can enjoy their services..,.

September 22, 2017 at 5:45 PM

If you are in need of a great hacker to help you spy at your spouse to know who he really is contact jeajamhacker@gmail.com, he hacks into deleted record, improve credit score, spy on whats-app, text, phone, emails, as long as it's hack am 100% sure you will get results because he has also worked for me and i got results tell him i referred you to him

September 23, 2017 at 11:09 AM

Ethical hacker available if you are interested contact: jeajamhacker@gmail.com he hacks into 1-DATABASE HACK 2-WHATS-APP HACK 3-WEBSITE HACK 4-TRACKING CALLS 5-PHONE CLONE 6-FACEBOOK HACK 7-CHANGE SCHOOL GRADE 8-ONLINE RECORDS CHANGES 9-BANK ACCOUNT HACK 10-ERASE CRIMINAL RECORDS, he is very good at hacking he saved my relationship and also he is cheap and affordable.

September 24, 2017 at 8:03 AM

September 25, 2017 at 12:48 PM

I have been scammed all because i wanted to catch my cheating spouse until i was referred to jeajamhacker@gmail.com who helped me hack into my spouse phone and hacked into my spouse whats-app messages, Facebook messages, call logs, text messages, deleted text messages and many more i was supprised he brought me results under 24 hours then i knew that my spouse has been a big time cheat with 3 kids outside,thanks to jeajamhacker@gmail.com he is the best out there.He is cheap and affordable tell him i referred you to him am very sure he will help you.

September 25, 2017 at 8:43 PM

I sincerely didn’t like the idea, but this is my way of saying thank you to the Quora user that recommended a hacker ( PRIVATEJOSH3@GMAIL.COM)

I hired him for a very private and difficult matter of helping me hack a my spouse’s phone and social networks and some other personal stuffs and he far exceeded my expectations. which Jeremie, helped me get the info(whatsapp, facebook, text messages, call logs etc) faster and cheaper than I had imagined. The first time we spoke, we had a very long phone consultation in he gave me all my options that he could think of to resolve my case, and he even recommended I try other options before hiring him, which shows that he is honest. I decided to hire him and I am glad I did. he is a fantastic investigator and a great person. If you need a professional, reliable and efficient hacker, then you should contact this guy ; PRIVATEJOSH3@GMAIL.COM

September 25, 2017 at 11:13 PM

September 30, 2017 at 11:55 PM

If You like to get your cheating husband/wife? contact jeajamhacker@gmail.com he helped me gain access into my spouse watsapp msgs , call logs and all social medial .You can talk to him for all your hacking related issues activities

October 2, 2017 at 2:06 PM

If you need a hacker to spy at your cheating spouse contact jeajamhacker@gmail.com he helped me spy at my cheating husband who has a very strong pass code on his phone then jeajamhacker hacked into the phone and brought me results if my husband whats-app messages,call logs,viber,kik,Facebook,text messages,deleted text messages and many more then i found out my spouse was cheating on me with my friend this great hacker is fast cheap and affordable contact him tell him i referred you to him am sure he will help you.

October 5, 2017 at 4:59 AM

Contact: Jeajamhacker@gmail.com for your quick hack into your spouse phone, increase of school grades, Data base and many more he is good, fast and affordable. He has also worked for me and he has never disappointed me.God bless this great hacker i assure you 100% results.

October 6, 2017 at 2:28 PM

If you need a hacker to work for you contact jeajamhacker@gmail.com he is fast and reliable he saved my marriage this great hacker hacks into whats-app, Facebook, call logs, text messages,kik, viber, deleted text messages and many more i swear you wont regret tell him i referred you.

October 7, 2017 at 3:42 AM

I cannot over emphasize the professionalism of CYBERHACKPROS@GMAIL.COM I have spent several hours monitoring my husband

understand how he still comes home to tell me he loves me.. I have never been this dissapointed and sad in my life before.

giving me exactly what I requested for in the hack. You can also take a bold step t contact him and findout about your

cheating spouse: CYBERHACKPROS@GMAIL.COM call and text +1 512 605 1256

October 7, 2017 at 2:55 PM

Available hacker to help you hack into your spouse phone like whats-app messages,call logs, Facebook,kik,viber,text messages,deleted text messages and many more contact jeajamhacker@gmail.com he just helped me hack into my husband phone and brought me results under 24 hours and i found out my husband had 2 kids out said and never told me about it but with the help of this great hacker jeajamhacker@gmail.com it was possible thanks to this great hacker,you all can also contact him if you notice any thing about your spouse tell him i referred you to him and he is cheap and affordable.

October 7, 2017 at 3:37 PM

October 8, 2017 at 5:53 PM

If you need the help of a hacker to work for you like hack into whats-app messages,call logs,text messages,viber,Facebook,deleted text and many more contact jeajamhacker@gmail.com he has also worked for me and he has never disappointed me, he is also cheap and affordable try him and thank me later.

October 11, 2017 at 1:14 PM

BEST HACKER:: jeajamhacker@gmail.com
If you need to hack into any database, delete record, improve credit score, spy on whats-app, text,phone, emails, as long as it's hack contact him he is great, you won't be disappointed, cheap and fast, he saved my relationship Tell him i reffered you

October 13, 2017 at 9:29 AM

I have come a long way with my husband and i felt my husband had been cheating on me due to his attitude towards me then i came in contact with JEAJAMHACKER@GMAIL.COM who helped me spy into his call logs whats-app messages text messages deleted emails Facebook Then i got to find out the truth with the help of JEAJAMHACKER@GMAIL.COM