Mark Cuban and Shark Tank got Royally Screwed

Go to the profile of Howard Marks
Howard MarksBlockedUnblockFollowFollowing
Executive Chairman at StartEngine www.startengine.com and co-founder at Activision/Blizzard
6 hrs ago

Mark Cuban and Shark Tank got Royally Screwed

Hilary Novelle Hahn on Shark Tank

I was one of millions of fans Shark Tank on on November 4th. It is one of my favorite shows, and it’s certainly a favorite for my two kids. I was eagerly waiting to see Hilary Novell Hahn, whose company, The Style Club, was going in front of the sharks. I am an investor in The Style Club. Or, at least, I thought I was.

Hilary appeared confident and in control of the room. She got two offers from the sharks. She boldly picked Mark Cuban’s offer to invest $500K. He is a very smart and successful businessman with deep roots in technology and online commerce. He is part of this new generation of business leaders who are unafraid to take a chance on great entrepreneurs. Similarly, I have invested in over 60 startups in my career through the StartEngine accelerator (there is also a StartEngine crowdfunding website). Many failed but that’s not the point. I respect those entrepreneurs whom I financed because of their resiliency, tenacity, and grit. I see myself as their mentor and I make my time available for them when they need support, advice, or more capital.

Hilary answered one question from Mark Cuban that shocked my family room.

He asked her, “How long has The Style Club been in business?”

Her answer was one year.

Hold on a second — I invested in her company 4 years ago. So what happened?

Many scenarios ran through my head. I was perplexed and frankly scared that something may have happened to my investment. Did Hilary hijack the company StartEngine’s accelerator had invested in? Denied her main investor and mentor of any potential success? I was in a bad place.

I decided to find out. Every company I have invested in are incorporated in the State of Delaware. You may ask, “Why Delaware?” Well it turns out this state is great for investor protection; most Silicon Valley investors choose Delaware for their investments. I went to the Delaware corporation website and typed in “The Style Club.” To my surprise, two companies appeared. The one in which my accelerator invested was formed in 2012.

Delaware Division of Corporations

It turns out there are two companies with almost the same name:The Style Club LA which is formed in 2012 and The Style Club Global, formed in 2015. The latter company is the one Hilary pitched to the sharks.

I decided to open the StartEngine accelerator corporate cloud to see exactly what we invested in and I found the investment agreements.

I also went back to my emails with Hilary. I congratulated her when I heard she was going to appear on the show.

She knew I was no longer an investor in her new resurrected company. You can ask a logical question. “Why would she close The Style Club and then start a new company, The Style Club global, with the same domain name and logo?” So I went to who is to find out when the domain name was created.

As you can see above, the domain was created in 2012, the same time I invested in the company. So what happened? Did Hilary steal the main assets of the company? When StartEngine, the accelerator, invests, our agreements clearly stipulate that if the CEO wants to shut down the company, he/she needs StartEngine’s permission. If he/she wants to sell assets to another company — this includes a domain name, a logo and emails lists — needs our permission. Basically, a CEO cannot harm the company in any way without a written agreement with the StartEngine accelerator.

I am utterly surprised that Mark Burnett’s team would not at least perform a basic level of due diligence on the companies it brings to the sharks. It is shocking to think they would deliberately accept a company that has stolen the assets of another company of the same name. But maybe they do not care. I cannot imagine the sharks would be happy to invest in a CEO and a company that has stolen assets in front of 6 million viewers. All they need to do was review the public website to quickly see there is another company with the same name, and then just simply ask the question, “Wait, who is The Style Club LA?” Now, if they do not care, they could be viewed as associates with this fraud.

The most perplexing issue is Mark Cuban. He is a sophisticated serial entrepreneur and investor who has invested in dozens of companies. I have exchanged emails with him in the past and we frequently invest in similar companies. Is it possible his legal team did not perform a basic check? What about looking at the domain name www.thestyleclub.com and see it was created in 2012? Who owned it then? Simple question. They just need to Google to find the evidence.

I found this email from Hilary I received a little under two years ago.

Email from Hilary to Howard Marks — StartEngine

Hilary is very smart. She is a former teen pop star and went to Columbia. After college she went into fashion and with her keen sense of what teen girls wanted, she honed her skills in social media marketing just when it started exploding. I invested in her company because I liked her thesis and thought she was smart and honest. This clearly has not been proven true.

But I am not discouraged by this outcome because I am still going to invest in great entrepreneurs and help them become successful. Such is my goal and my passion. If my money is put to good use, we will see thousands of high paying jobs for our economy and our country. Doing the right thing should never be deterred by occasional let downs.

• BlockedUnblockFollowFollowing
    Go to the profile of Howard Marks

Howard Marks

Raising the Entrepreneurial Boom

Raising the Entrepreneurial Boom

Words of wisdom about being an entrepreneur, raising capital and winning in the entrepreneurial game written and published by renowned entrepreneur Howard Marks co-founder at Activision and StartEngine www.startengine.com

February 17, 2017 at 2:25 AM

Excellent and professional investigative services. I hired him (CYBERPHONEHACKER@GMAIL.COM) for a very private and difficult matter of hacking my spouse phone, and he far exceeded my expectations. He helped me get the info(whatsapp, facebook, text messages, call logs etc) I needed faster and cheaper than I had imagined. The first time we spoke, we had a very long phone consultation in which he gave me all my options that he could think of to resolve my case, and he even recommended I try other options before hiring him, which shows that he is honest. I decided to hire him and I am glad I did. He is a fantastic investigator and a great person and
    if you have a dishonest partner don’t hesitate to send him a mail Contact: CYBERPHONEHACKER@GMAIL.COM or +1 916 302 2234

March 15, 2017 at 7:34 PM

Hello friends U Need Any Help on hacking for the following try cyberhacklove@gmail.com i have used him so many times and he never fails me he is the best hacker i have ever employed . Thank me later.*Cheating Spouse *University grades changing *Bank accounts hack *Twitters hack *email accounts hack *Grade Changes hack *Website crashed hack *server crashed hack *Retrieval of lost file/documents *Erase criminal records hack *Databases hack *Sales of Dumps cards of all kinds *Untraceable Ip *Individual computers hack *Websites hack *Facebook hack *Control devices remotely hack *Burner Numbers hack *Verified Paypal Accounts hack *Any social media account hack *Android & iPhone Hack *Word Press Blogs hack *Text message interception hack *email interception hack contact: cyberhacklove@gmail.com contact:+16066579237

April 13, 2017 at 4:07 PM

My name is james, i was able to spy on my cheating ex-wife phone without her finding out.....it really helped my lawyer during my divorce i have been scammed so many times but Worldcyberhackers is the best hacker i have met he helped me regain my freedom and lost money by scammers ...you can contact Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com for spying and hacking phones,WhatApp,email,Facebook and other social networks account,his services are cheap ..Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com.

April 29, 2017 at 12:35 AM

Hello everyone, Need hacking services? contact cyberhackinglord@gmail.com. Be warned, most of these so called hackers here are impostors, I know how real hackers work, they never advertise themselves in such a credulous manners and they are always discrete. I’ve been ripped off so many times out of desperation trying to find urgent help to change my school grades, finally my friend introduced me to a group of reliable hackers who work with discretion and delivers promptly, they do all kinds of hackings ranging from; – Sales of Blank ATM cards. – University or school grades changing – Bank accounts hack – Erase criminal records hack – Facebook hack,Twitters hack – email accounts hack, gmail, yahoomail, hotmail etc. – Grade Changes hack – Website crashed hack – server crashed hack – Skype hack – Databases hack – Word Press Blogs hack – Individual computers hack – Control devices remotely hack – Burner Numbers hack – Verified Paypal Accounts hack – Any social media account hack – Android & iPhone Hack etc.
    But they helped me; – Changed my school grades – Hacked my cheating ass spouse email facebook – The most of it all, they helped me with Western union money transfer and i tracked and confirm the money before i paid him their fees. I have made them my permanent hackers and you can as well enjoy their services.
    You can contact them at cyberhackinglord@gmail.com or text +13047160075 for any hacking services and also endeavor to spread the good news on how they helped you.

May 6, 2017 at 3:55 PM

Hello everyone, if you need to boost your credit score excellently within a short period, hack a cell phone remotely, computer or change your grades (at any level or institution), contact finessehackers@gmail.com He's efficient, and been really helpful with my credit turn, I can't thank him enough, say kimberly referred you he'll help

May 28, 2017 at 2:15 AM

If you know you not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I and my wife has been married for some years now,Lately she has been hiding her phone from me and keeping Late nights. I was curious about her cheating on me.I had no proof and no one to run to.I contacted a Private investigator who linked me up with Mr James(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via email.
    Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com

May 29, 2017 at 6:45 AM

May 31, 2017 at 3:43 AM

May 31, 2017 at 5:42 PM

help me thank hackintechnology after being scammed of $1500 he helped me find my cheating husband he helped hack his whatsapp gmail and kik and i got to know that he was cheating on me , in less than 24 hours he helped me out with everything HACKINTECHNOLOGY is trust worthy and affordable contact hackintechnology@gmail.com +1305 771 2040IF U Need Any Help ? *University grades changing *Bank accounts hack *Twitters hack *email accounts hack *Grade Changes hack * load bank account any amounts *Website crashed hack *server crashed hack *Retrieval of lost file/documents *Erase criminal records hack *Databases hack *Sales of Dumps cards of all kinds *Untraceable Ip *Individual computers hack *Websites hack *Facebook hack *Control devices remotely hack *Burner Numbers hack *Verified Paypal Accounts hack *Any social media account hack *Android & iPhone Hack *Word Press Blogs hack *Text message interception hack *email interception hack - See more at hackintechnology@gmail.com +13057712040

June 4, 2017 at 2:11 PM

Hello, are you in need of hacking services? Then contact CYBERSPACEINTELLIGENCE@GMAIL.COM, he is the best hacker. He helped me and my friends with some issues we had. If you need to
    *hack into email accounts,
    *all social media accounts,
    *school database to clear or change grades,
    *Retrieval of lost file/documents
    *DUIs
    *company records and systems,
    *bank accounts,
    he is really the best. His services are affordable. Don't waste your time with fake hackers
    + Credit cards hacker
    + We can drop money into bank accounts.
    + credit score hack
    + blank credit card sale
    + Hack and use Credit Card to shop online
    + Monitor any phone and email address
    + Tap into anybody's call and monitor their
    conversation
    CONTACT: CYBERSPACEINTELLIGENCE@GMAIL.COM OR +19102393078

June 5, 2017 at 5:33 PM

June 7, 2017 at 2:27 AM

i met a guy called Sam ,he helped me hack into my spouse INSTAGRAM,KIK,FACEBOOK AND GMAIL. Now i can monitor my spouse day to day messages and activities with out him knowing .he is very kind and i compensated him after his services. contact him at : cyberphoneways@gmail.com.
    Number:+16066579237.
    INSTAGRAME: Samhoffman3..
    ...you can try him out

June 7, 2017 at 2:34 AM

Number:+16066579237.
    INSTAGRAME: Samhoffman3..
    ...you can try him out

June 7, 2017 at 2:25 PM

From my experience, some hackers are polite and professional, but lack the skills,
    experience or technology to be worth it for me,I once hired a hacker and
    charged me $400 but could not locate the person who hacked my
    gmail account and sent out personal emails. I then hired Cyberappshacker
    and they identified and located the people behind the hack within
    6 hours at a cheaper price. You can contact them on cyberappshacker@gmail.com .
    They offer lots of hacking services like
    social media hacks like facebook hacks, kik hacks, bank account hacks, iCloud hacks, whatsapp hacks,
    recover passwords, upgrading school grades and so many hacking services. thank me later!

June 10, 2017 at 6:37 AM

Should you ever require the services of a hacker, i implore you to try your very best to hire only professionals. hackintechnology@gmail.com will increase your chances of getting your job completed. i was able to hire the services of an elite, asides the fact that i was provided a permanent solution to the service he rendered me but he gave a very efficient customer experience. he carried me along with every process and didnt leave me in the dark. contact him via email/phone hackintechnology@gmail.com 13057712040

June 11, 2017 at 10:04 AM

To hack any database or website, email, mobile phone (call, text message, Whatsapp, bbm), social network (fbk, twitter, Instagram) change your grades, find your target password (friends, wife, husband, boss, girl, boy friends) to know if they are cheating or not...Contact jack, Email ; ( dhackerjack@gmail.com ) .Whatsapp me :: +60167569133

June 11, 2017 at 10:05 AM

June 11, 2017 at 10:06 AM

June 11, 2017 at 10:08 AM

June 11, 2017 at 10:14 AM

Tell him Loya ) ...Contact jack, Email ; ( dhackerjack@gmail.com ) .Whatsapp :: +60167569133

June 12, 2017 at 4:36 PM

I have always suspected that my wife was
    cheating on me. we have been married for 18 years now and its been a
    smooth ride until last year when she changed and started seeing other men. A friend linked me up with an hacker mariohacker913@gmail.com
    who helped me hack into her phone, i had complete access to her phone
    right on my device and i could monitor all her activities, location,
    call logs, text messages and all. I know hacking is illegal but i was
    left with no choice and i had to do it because i loved my wife and i
    just dont know why she chose to cheat on me, i have been a good wife.mariohacker913 @gmail.com helped me hack into my wife phone, i have
    enough evidence against my wife now and i am thinking of Filing for
    divorce.

June 13, 2017 at 2:52 AM

Should you ever require the services of a hacker, i implore you to try your very best to hire only professionals. perfecthackerworld@gmail.com will increase your chances of getting your job completed. i was able to hire the services of an elite, asides the fact that i was provided a permanent solution to the service he rendered me but he gave a very efficient customer experience. he carried me along with every process and didnt leave me in the dark. contact him via email/phone perfecthackerworld@gmail.com

June 13, 2017 at 2:53 AM

i was in need of a very good hacker until i saw this hacker perfecthackerworld@gmail.com who helped me hack into
    my spouse phone with out psychical access to the phone i was so happy cause perfecthackerworld@gmail.com did a
    very wonderful hack for me you all can also contact him

June 13, 2017 at 2:54 AM

hello i want to sincerely openly thank perfecthackerworld@gmail.com for his services...he helped save me from infidelity and lies of my cheating wife by helping me hack her phone...i know a lot of peeps like me out there suffering from lies and deceit..Tell him i referred you and you can also email him@perfecthackerworld@gmail.com

June 13, 2017 at 7:43 AM

The credit score doesn’t matter nearly as much as the actual information in your credit report.
    When I was applying for loans for my most recent investment property (my third property including my home),
    my score was in the mid-400’s. I had 4 late payments, which hurt me dearly ,
    but the lenders actually looked at my report and refused me a loan, so i hired
    (creditscorexpert AT repairman DOT com )and he removed all late payments, and raised my credit score up to 785 in 2 weeks.
    i was indeed pleased. you can call or text him on +1 305 501 8462

June 13, 2017 at 11:59 AM

PEOPLE ARE GETTING IN CONTACT WITH HACKERS TO HELP THEM EXPUNGE CRIMINAL RECORDS,ALL FORM OF UNIVERSITY UP GRADES,PREDICT THE STOCK MARKETS,CLEAR STUDENT LOANS AND OTHER DEBTS.FIX CREDIT RATING DOUBLE YOUR TAX RETURNS AND HACK BUSINESS COMPETITORS.HACK BANK ACCOUNTS,ALL FORM OF EMAILS AND WEBSITES,SPY ON CHEATING SPOUSE,MOBILE PHONES AND ALL FORM OF SOCIAL MEDIA HACKS:INSTAGRAM,SNAPCHAT,TWITTER ETC, TRACKING DEVICE HACK.CONTACT: hackempire007@gmail.com

June 21, 2017 at 5:53 PM

Help me thank cyberprofessionalhacker after being scammed of $1500
    he helped me find my cheating husband he helped hack his whatsapp gmail
    and kik and i got to know that he was cheating on me , in less than 24 hours
    he helped me out with everything cyberprofessionalhacker is trust worthy and affordable contact cyberprofessionalhacker@gmail.com

June 30, 2017 at 6:39 AM

If you know you not are ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I and my wife has been married for some years now,Lately she has been hiding her phone from me and keeping Late nights. I was curious about her cheating on me.I had no proof and no one to run to.I contacted a Private investigator who linked me up with Mr James(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via email. He understood me well and helped me spy on my cheating wife.He gave me the password to my wife's Gmail and Facebook account and linked all my spouse WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth. He showed me proof of work and I just want to openly say thank you. Contact him today if you need help. Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com

July 1, 2017 at 3:27 AM

cyberhackpros@gmail.com will increase your chances of getting your job completed. i was able to hire the services of an
    customer experience. he carried me along with every process and didnt leave me in the dark.contact him via email/phone
    CYBERHACKPROS@GMAIL.COM or +1 916 378 4978 Tell him i reffered you.He will help you

July 1, 2017 at 4:21 AM

July 1, 2017 at 8:45 AM

*hack into email accounts,
    *all social media accounts,
    *school database to clear or change grades,
    *Retrieval of lost file/documents
    *DUIs
    *company records and systems,
    *bank accounts,
    + Credit cards hacker
    + We can drop money into bank accounts.
    + credit score hack
    + blank credit card sale
    + Hack and use Credit Card to shop online
    + Monitor any phone and email address
    + Tap into anybody's call and monitor their
    conversation
    CONTACT: CYBERSPACEINTELLIGENCE@GMAIL.COM OR +19102393078

July 9, 2017 at 10:22 PM

If you need to hire a real hacker to help spy on your partner's cell phone remotely, change your grades or boost your credit score. Contact this helpline 347.857.7580 or the email address expressfoundations@gmail.com

July 10, 2017 at 10:48 PM

If you need to hack into any database, delete records, improve credit score,website, email, mobile phone (call, text message, Whatsapp, bbm), social network (fbk, twitter, Instagram) change your grades, find your target password (friends, wife, husband, boss, girl, boy friends) to know if they are cheating or not. ( he saved my relationship Tell him Linda ) Very cheap and Fast
    Contact Jerry
    Email ; ( jerrydhacker2000@gmail.com )

July 12, 2017 at 2:27 AM

If you need to hack into any database, delete record, improve credit score, spy on whatsapp, text, phone, emails, as long as it's hack contact jack @v ia Email :: dhackerj7@gmail.com //. Whats-App ::+60167569133 he is great, you won't be disappointed, cheap and fast, he saved my relationship Tell him Loya

July 19, 2017 at 7:44 AM

Confront your cheating spouse with evidence, i was able to spy on my cheating ex phone without finding out.....it really helped me during my divorce ...you can contact (HACKINTECHNOLOGY@GMAIL.COM) call and text (305) 771-2040 for spying and hacking social networks, school servers, icloud and much more, viber chats hack, Facebook messages and yahoo messenger, calls log and spy call recording, monitoring SMS text messages remotely, cell phone GPS location tracking, spy on Whats app Messages, his services are AFFORDABLE .................................... ONLY GOD CAN THANK HIM FOR ME

July 20, 2017 at 2:41 PM

Have you guys checked out this guy DARK WEB involved with any sort of hack,i come across him through my cousin because have already explain to him about the rip off i got while trying to increase my credit score when its was low by some programmers. He help me increase it to 750 plus excellent within 48 hours to my greatest surprise and I get to live in peace with my family again. get to him today for your credit score upgrades asides the fact that i was provided a permanent solution to the service he rendered me but he gave a very efficient customer experience.Get to him on darkwebcyberservice@gmail.com and it's affordable.

July 27, 2017 at 5:54 AM

Stop being scammed by fake hackers. Hire a Ethical Hacking group who are professional and real. You might be curious that what hacking group services can provide? .. If you hire a hacker, you always have worried of losing your money. We won't keep a cent if can't do our job. 100% refund if job is not completed. Hacking Services that you will find here at: hackethics008@gmail.com are custom to fit your hacking needs... A professional and experienced hacker providing hacking services for a variety of client needs. Specialize in many different Hacking Services some of my most popular hacking services are, Hack INTO ANY BANK WEBSITE Hack into any COMPANY WEBSITE HACK INTO ANY GOVERNMENT AGENCY WEBSITE HACK INTO SECURITY AGENCY WEBSITE AND ERASE CRIMINAL RECORDS Hack into CRAIGSLIST AND REMOVE FLAGGING HACK INTO ANY DATABASE SYSTEM HACK PAYPAL ACCOUNT HACK WORD-PRESS Blogs SERVER CRASHED hack HACK INTO ANY SCHOOL DATABASE AND CHANGE UNIVERSITY GRADES, no matter how secured HACK INTO CREDIT BUREAU DATABASE AND INCREASE YOUR CREDIT SCORE HACK ANY EMAIL OR SOCIAL NETWORK AND KNOW IF YOUR PARTNER IS CHEATING ON YOU HACK INTO YOUR PARTNER'S PHONE PICS, TEXT MESSAGE AND LISTEN TO CALLS TO KNOW IF HE IS CHEATING UNTRACEABLE INTERNET PROTOCOL HAVE YOU OR YOUR CHILD BEEN BULLIED ONLINE BEFORE AND WANT TO GET BACK AT THE PERSON, WE CAN HELP YOU TRACE THE ACTUAL LOCATION OF THE PERSON AND DO WHATEVER YOU REQUEST TO THE PERSONS COMPUTER IS ANYONE BLACKMAILING YOU ONLINE AND YOU WANT US TO GET INTO THEIR COMPUTER AND DESTROY DATA AND EVIDENCES AGAINST YOU? If you need a hacking service that is not listed, feel free to contact me at: hackethics008@gmail.com or text only - +1(630) 755-8868. Contact me today about any of my hacking services

July 28, 2017 at 3:45 PM

Hello everyone, my name is Kate and I want to recommend a reliable hacker who helped hack my husband's cell phone remotely.

Which gave me full access to all his texts and, and now he has nothing to hide from me. If you require his service, contact ghosthacker2351@gmail.com, tell him Kate referred you he'll help.

July 30, 2017 at 5:30 AM

July 30, 2017 at 5:30 AM

August 3, 2017 at 7:20 AM

August 14, 2017 at 12:27 AM

Hack Ethics is an experienced online Private Investigator/Ethical Hacker providing investigative solutions and related services to individuals. You may find my services of use, my areas of expertise include the following: fidelity check, mobile hack and access, social media hack, email, educational institutions, clearing criminal records, accounts recovery, websites, database etc
    Email - hackethics008@gmail.com OR text
    +1(630) 755-8868

August 15, 2017 at 3:43 PM

Offer Apple iPhone 7/7+ and Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+

Apple iPhone 7/7+ 128Gb $500/$550
    Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ 64Gb $450/$500

Offer promo Buy 2 get 1 free with free shipping world wide.
    Shipping Method : FedEx & UPS and DHL
    Delivery Time : 2-3days Delivery To Your Door Step

Contact Whatsapp : +254704029979 / +254770902476
    Bazarphones@hotmail.com
    Skype: Bazaarphones

August 16, 2017 at 5:25 AM

My name is Roland, a new and satisfied client with the dark web company. I live in Florida. they provided help that i urgently needed a a reasonable pricing and on time delivery, hence my recommendation....

August 16, 2017 at 10:43 AM

For further clarification or if you have and queries as regarding fixing of your credit report you should reach out to globalworld.hackerAT GMAIL DOT COM

August 17, 2017 at 2:40 PM

Hello every one jeajamhacker@gmail.com is the best out there he hacks into -WHATS-APP HACK-WEBSITE HACK-TRACKING CALLS-PHONE CLONE-FACEBOOK HACK-CHANGE SCHOOL GRADE-ONLINE RECORDS CHANGES.he was excellent in helping me hack into my wife phone with out physical access to her phone and i got results very fast this hacker has never disappointed me and he is affordable thank you

August 19, 2017 at 9:25 AM

I dont really know much about hacking after so many tries i met Cyberhacking lord who later help me find out my husband has been cheating on me and stealing from my bank account, he had this scheme going for 6 months. He gave me access to his mail,social media account,phone(could see deleted messages) and even track his location, still going to sue to him. Having doubts in your relationship? contact him (cyberhackinglord@gmail.com)

August 29, 2017 at 4:40 PM

Hello, i am Betty kokal from Fremont CA here in the states i am here to give my testimony because this favor is just too much so i am using this medium to show my appreciation to the man behind my smiles ,i am overwhelmd with joy and happiness and i am happy to share this with you all around the world about this life changing opportunity , i never taught the blank ATM card really do exist after reading an article on craigslist about Mr Bruce a nice and generous man who is good in ATM hacking to help boost the poor masses financially i decided to give it trial by contacting him and i got my card from him through DHL and i was able to withdraw the Maximum of $3500 daily in one month and now i am proud of my self been able to get a car of my own a house and i am financially balanced now at first i was scared of been caught but the ATM card is untraceable and 100 percent genuine get your blank ATM card today from Mr Ben today and be happy as i am my fellow brothers and sisters, contact him with the details below

Via email: majorbruce100k.atmhacker@outlook.com
    Phone:+1(305)501-2945

Best of regards
    Betty kokal

August 29, 2017 at 4:41 PM

Hello, i am Floyd Mathewsl from Fremont CA here in the states i am here to give my testimony because this favor is just too much so i am using this medium to show my appreciation to the man behind my smiles ,i am overwhelmd with joy and happiness and i am happy to share this with you all around the world about this life changing opportunity , i never taught the blank ATM card really do exist after reading an article on craigslist about Mr Bruce a nice and generous man who is good in ATM hacking to help boost the poor masses financially i decided to give it trial by contacting him and i got my card from him through DHL and i was able to withdraw the Maximum of $3500 daily in one month and now i am proud of my self been able to get a car of my own a house and i am financially balanced now at first i was scared of been caught but the ATM card is untraceable and 100 percent genuine get your blank ATM card today from Mr Ben today and be happy as i am my fellow brothers and sisters, contact him with the details below

Via email: majorbruce100k.atmhacker@outlook.com
    Phone:+1(305)501-2945

Best of regards
    Mathews

September 4, 2017 at 4:28 AM

Should you ever require the services of a hacker, i implore you to try your very best to hire only professionals. hackintechnology@gmail.com will increase your chances of getting your job completed. i was able to hire the services of an elite, asides the fact that i was provided a permanent solution to the service he rendered me but he gave a very efficient customer experience. he carried me along with every process and didnt leave me in the dark. contact him via email/phone hackintechnology@gmail.com 1 669 225 2032

September 7, 2017 at 9:30 AM

I never ever believed in these blank ATM cards so i have always been reluctant to try purchase the blank ATM card online because i know for a fact there are fake hackers out there, but i was convinced that it really works when a very close friend at my place of work got the card & we confirmed it really works, without delay i gave it a go, so i contacted mitchbourne (@) cyberservices.com who helped my friend out, since then i have been able to do alot of personal jobs with him like, Whatsapp conversation, Facebook, Icloud, emails, He doesn't request for money first until he has proven to you he is capable of the job and you will be satisfied before sending any cash to him, and the amazing part is he also works with Proofs. I'm glad for his help.

September 23, 2017 at 6:48 AM

For the very first time in my life, I was able to meet a real hacking team. They completed a secret hack for my company in 48 hours and we were able to protect a lot of information and their charges are reasonable.
    You just need to try them out and you won't go anywhere else as far as hacking is concerned.

Mobile Phone Hack, Whatsapp Hack, Instagram Hack, Snapchat, Spyware, RAT, Gmail Hack, Yahoomail Hack, Hotmail Hack, Company Email Hack, Website Database Hack, Educational Portal, Credit Records, Job protection, Record Cleaning, iPhone 5, iPhone5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, iPhone 7 Hack, Samsung Hack, Linux Hacking, Mac Hacking, ios Hacking, WIndows Hacking, All kind of phone hacks, and any kind of hack. You can also find stolen gadgets, or retrieve hacked phones, you can also run a check on your mobile to confirm if you are been spyed on.

24/7 Support

Visit ETHICALHACKERS009@GMAIL.COM OR TEXT/CALL 1 669 225 2032

September 26, 2017 at 12:23 AM

Have you ever been curious of what your partner, kids or employees are up to? You can now intercept cell phones, boost credit scores and hack any website remotely. All you need to do is contact a verified hacker Helpline: +1 (347)-857-7580 Email: extremeinfiltrators@gmail.com

September 27, 2017 at 9:02 AM

Find out if your spouse is cheating on you with mobile surveillance and hack, e-mail and social media, Private Investigations, Back ground check on employee

Computer hack, database hack, virus and crashing, Penetration testing

Change grades, repair bad credit or any other form of hacking services not mentioned.

Contact: eightspyders@gmail.com

October 2, 2017 at 5:02 PM

"Cybershieldnotch" a large orgnisation of solution technologists..!! We Render help to strictly talented computer gurus that finds it hard to make good living with obviously what they good at "HACKING"..we have worked and still in conjunction with DARK WEBBERS,AGENT GURUS, CHECKHATTERS,SONY PLAYSTATION,GMASS COPERATIONS,CYBER WORLD and TECH CRAFTS Etc..for years now, We've helped keeping situations in check with these organisations listed above and so many sites, Bank Accounts, school upgrades also clear criminal records of all sort and in short timing hacked petty cyber sites accounts like Skpe, Fb, Whatsapp, Tinder, Twitter but these are significant experience a good and effectively recognized organisation must firmly ascertain and minorly our "AIM" here. 1: The aim is to render proficient solution to those having cyber issues and technically needs a hacker to get their job done effectively fast...!! 2: to recruit real hackers (gurus only) in need of job with or without a degree..!! So if you ever need a job done or interested in joining the organization (an online binanry exam will be set for those in need of these job) you can write us on Cybershieldnotch@protonmail.com Thank you!

October 2, 2017 at 5:03 PM

October 11, 2017 at 12:06 AM

Hello Guys

Thanks to the media, the word "hacker" has gotten a bad reputation. The word summons up thoughts of malicious computer users finding new ways to harass people, defraud corporations, steal information and maybe even destroy the economy or start a war by infiltrating military computer systems. While there's no denying that there are hackers out there with bad intentions, they make up only a small percentage of the hacker community. It’s a very bad impact to the real Hackers.

We provide you all type of products.

Hacking Stuff
    Wellsfargo
    BOA
    Natwest
    Teaching
    IDM Crack
    GMAIL / Facebook

We are also teaching all type of Hacking within a few days.

We are proving our work then make a deal.

Only serious / needy people contact us.

Support 24/7

Email- royproducts90@gmail.com

November 3, 2017 at 9:43 AM

Do you need hackers for hire? Do you need to keep an eye on your spouse by gaining access to their emails? As a parent do you want to know what your kids do on a daily basis on social networks ( This includes facebook, twitter , instagram, whatsapp, WeChat and others to make sure they're not getting into trouble? Whatever it is, Ranging from Bank Jobs, Flipping cash, Criminal records, DMV, Taxes, Name it,he will get the job done.He's a professional hacker with 20 Years+ experience. Contact him at dragonhhacker@gmail.com... Send an email and Its done. Its that easy, Daura referred you

November 4, 2017 at 3:52 PM

If you know you not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating spouse, i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my spouse.He hacked my spouse Gmail and Facebook account and linked all my spouse WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to Mr James for helping me get evidence against her.. If you need help please contact. Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. tell him i referred you

November 4, 2017 at 3:52 PM

November 6, 2017 at 5:45 AM

Hi Everyone...i know this isn't part of the discussion but i just want to seize this opportunity to tell you all about a professional hacker i just met. I just knew my instinct wont lead me wrong when i decided to try spystealth.org AT gmail DOT com out. I was scared at first because he told me i had to make a down payment before he could begin the hack. That made a part of me scared i could be scammed and a big part of me kept saying i should go ahead with it. So i followed my mind and went on with it. I sent him a mail telling him i needed his help hacking into my husband’s instagram account and he assured me a clean job with no traces and that was exactly how it came out. He is so discrete and i like the fact that he is fast and reliable. There’s nothing wrong in trying, so contact him at spystealth DOT org AT gmail DOT com and i promise you won’t regret working with him.

November 13, 2017 at 8:09 PM

This man assisted me in hacking my CHEATING HUSBAND He delivers in 3hrs or less. You can email him on MPARKSHACKINGINT @ Gmail com or text: +1(321)730-8834,
    he deals with all kind of works like.... Whatsapp, Bbm, Text, messages, Locations tracking, Kik, Instagram, Snapchat, Viber, Email Access to contacts Viewing of browser history Recording of phone conversations, Retrieving of deleted messages and message histories as far back as 1yr ago. E.t.c
    To this,we will need to purchase a spyware from spyware developer and it takes just 30mins after payment is made for the developer to develop the spyware and
    it will take a total of 5hrs to get your job done…We can provide a full refund if client is not satisfied with the result but we have never experienced
    dissatisfaction from any client since we started 10yrs ago which indicates 100% guarantee for your work to be done within the given period.
    Payment summary:
    Spyware- $260
    Service charge- $130
    Total- $390
    Working hours
    Spyware development-30mins
    Total working hours-4/5hrs

November 26, 2017 at 5:45 AM

I have been cheated by my husband who always locks his phone,pick late calls,text at night and i was not happy he does not take care of our children anymore but Having the best hacker means a lot i contacted this hacker named jeajamhacker@gmail.com for help to spy at my spouse phone behold this hacker hacked my spouse phone with out my spouse knowing such a hack was done on his phone and brought me results off all my spouse social media and
    everything about my spouse phone was present am so happy knowing the truth about my husband thanks to this great hacker who made it possible you all can also contact him...he’s time conscious and reliable..check him out and you won’t be disappointed..serious enquirers only jeajamhacker@gmail.com

November 28, 2017 at 10:51 PM

cheaters every were i have been scammed 3 times from different hackers but still i dont get results i have always wanted to spy at my husband cell phone cause i suspect he is cheating on me so a friend of mine directed me to jeajamhacker@gmail.com who helped me hack into my spouse phone under 24 hours he brought me results of my spouse whats-pp messages, call logs, Facebook, gmail, text messages, viber,deleted text messages and many more and i found out that my suspicious about my spouse was right thanks to jeajamhacker he is cheap and affordable contact him for help if you need to know more about your spouse.

November 29, 2017 at 12:57 PM

Do you need the help of a hacker or you feel you want to spy at your spouse, kid, change school grades,etc contact jeajamhacker@gmail.com he is good and very fast...check him out and you wont regret it..i talk with all amount of boldness cause this hacker is a living testimony to my life he has worked for me and believe me i was so impressed with his work...he is cheap and affordable

November 30, 2017 at 9:05 AM

Are you looking for an ethical hacker to help you hack into your spouse phone, change school grade, hack into any kind of database and many more contact jeajamhacker@gmail.com he is good and fast he has also worked for me and i was really happy at the good work....he helped me hack into my spouse phone and under 24 hours he brought me results of my spouse whats-app messages, Facebook, call logs, emails, text messages, deleted text messages and many more and i found out that my spouse was a big time cheat along side am also happy to find out the truth about my spouse thanks to jeajamhacker@gmail.com GOD BLESS him for me..you all can also contact him for help he is cheap and affordable.

December 5, 2017 at 5:02 AM

I have been married for 15 years now and i have been suspecting my spouse because he comes home late at night,all ways with his phone i knew something was wrong even when i try to ask him he tells me its all about business matter then a friend referred me to jeajamhacker@gmail.com who i contacted for help though it was done in a way that my husband will never know about the hack....then this hacker helped me break into his phone and i found out that my husband has been lying to me all this while telling me its business but after the hack i found out that he has be texting his girl friend then i knew my husband was a big time cheat thanks to this great hacker and also thanks to my friend for making me know (jeajamhacker) if you need his services you all can also contact him his price are affordable tell him i referred you.

December 8, 2017 at 8:30 AM

i have cried enough because of my cheating husband though i didn't have any solution to prove that he has been cheating but i had the feelings so a friend of mine asked me to contact a great hacker who had worked for her so many times so i contacted jeajamhacker@gmail. com for help to hack into my husband cell phone and this hacker was so fast in bringing results though the hack was done in a way my spouse wont know about it then this great hacker brought me all information's that my spouse uses to communicate then i found out that i was right about my spouse cheating on me am so happy knowing the truth about my spouse thanks to this hacker for making it possible for me i cant thank you less GOD bless you.

December 8, 2017 at 4:39 PM

I was introduced to SPYNETPROFESSONALHACKERS@GMAIL.COM because i really wanted to know what my husband has been up to lately as
    I seem not to be getting his attention.He was able to hack into my husband’s Facebook, Snapchat, WhatsApp, Instagram and
    above all gave me full access to his
    mobile phone remotely and emails. I couldn't help but to introduce him to those who
    have their spouse cheating on them and want to spy on them- SPYNETPROFESSONALHACKERS@GMAIL.COM ...
    I’m very sure he will help you out with any hack related issues, tell him I referred you..thank me later

December 13, 2017 at 5:23 AM

if you need a hacker to know if your spouse is cheating on you contact this great hacker jeajamhacker@gmail.com he is the best believe me when it comes to hacking he has worked for me and he has never disappointed for once try him his cheap and affordable tell him i refereed you to him.he hacks into whats-app messages,text messages,call logs,Facebook,deleted text messages and many more try him and thank me later

December 14, 2017 at 2:29 AM

i need the help of a hacker to hack into my spouse whatsapp message

December 14, 2017 at 2:30 AM

Today is the happiest day of my life because jeajamhacker@gmail.com has proven to me that he is the best though i was referred to him for help cause i have always wanted to know what my boy friend has been up to due to i noticed somethings in him so i contacted this great hacker for help to help me spy into my boyfriend cell phone and this hacker assured me 24 hours to GOD be the glory i got full results of his phone it was as if i was operating his phone but i was not evening holding his phone then i went through his whats-app, Facebook,emails,text messages and many more i found out that my boy friend has been sexing my friends right under my noise i was so mad but am happy i found this hacker on time cause we were about getting married next month am so happy i found all this prove about him been a cheat....thanks to this great hacker,

December 15, 2017 at 2:55 AM

HI everyone if you are looking for a hacker for help into your spouse phone to know if he or she is cheating on you contact: jeajamhacker@gmail.com he is good,reliable and fast he has also worked for me and i saw the good work he did this great hacker hacked into my spouse whats-app messages, call logs, text messages, viber, and even brought me deleted text messages his very fast, cheap and affordable contact him and thank me later.

December 15, 2017 at 9:26 AM

My name is Pagesteve ,i have been living with my wife for some years now,she has been keeping late nights and also receiving calls late at night,i was afraid she has been cheating on me and a friend of mine introduced me to a private investigator who helped me and gave me the password to her Facebook and Gmail account and also linked all her phone conversations to me.He saved me from all her lies and infidelity,he gave me all i wanted during our divorce and helped me with evidence in court.Contact luciferhacker750yahoo.com .
    he will help you,tell him i referred you

December 19, 2017 at 8:33 AM

if you notice some changes about your spouse try and find out what your spouse is up to.my spouse has been a big time cheat and when i noticed he keeps hiding his phone from me i went online and i found this hacker named jeajamhacker@gmail.com who helped me hack into my spouse phone with out having physical assess to his phone..this hacker hacked into my spouse phone and got me results from whats-app messages,text messages,call logs ,deleted text messages,Facebook, viber,emails and many more all results were given to me under 24 hours. this hacker is true and reliable if you need solutions contact him his services are also cheap thank you

December 20, 2017 at 8:59 PM

My GOD i have been scammed 2 times because i notice that my spouse has been cheating big time on me so i contacted a hacker and yet he never brought me any results on till a friend referred me to jeajamhacker@gmail.com so i decided to try this hacker..then i told him to help me hack into my spouse phone and he gave me 24 hours even before 24 hours i was so surprised this hacker brought me results of all the applications my husband uses for communication i got to read his text messages, whats-app chat, Facebook messages, call logs, viber, deleted text messages and many more i was shocked and said so real hacker exist then i got to see that all my observations about my husband where right thanks to jeajamhacker@gmail.com believe me contact him and Thank me later he is cheap and affordable GOD BLESS YOU.

December 21, 2017 at 2:20 AM

My husband and i got Married last year and we have been living happily for a while. We used to be free with everything and never kept any secret from each other until recently everything changed when he got a new Job in NewYork 2 months ago.He has been avoiding my calls and told me he is working,i got suspicious when i saw a comment of a woman on his Facebook Picture and the way he replied her. I asked my husband about it and he told me that she is co-worker in his organization,We had a big argument and he has not been picking my calls,this went on for long until one day i decided to notify my friend about this and that was how she introduced me to Mr James(Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) a Private Investigator  who helped her when she was having issues with her Husband. I never believed he could do it but until i gave him my husbands Mobile phone number. He proved to me by hacking into my husbands phone. where i found so many evidence and  proof in his Text messages, Emails and pictures that my husband has an affairs with another woman.i have sent all the evidence to our lawyer.I just want to thank Mr James for helping me because i have all the evidence against my Husband  in court.

December 23, 2017 at 5:27 AM

contact the world best hacker called jeajamhacker @ gmail . com...this great hacker hacks into whats-app messages, call logs, Facebook messages, viber, emails, retrieve deleted text messages, TRACKING CALLS, PHONE CLONE, FACEBOOK HACK, CHANGE SCHOOL GRADE, ONLINE RECORDS CHANGES and many more this hacker is really an experienced hacker he has worked for me and most of my friends and they all testify of his good works this great hacker also helped me hacked into my spouse phone who i suspected that she was cheating but with the help of this hacker called JEAJAMHACKER @ GMAIL . COM i got to find out that my wife was having an affair with her boss in her office it was so pain full though but thanks to this hacker with the results of all her text with her boy friend i would get a divorce thanks once again to this hacker.

December 25, 2017 at 5:53 AM

God bless jeajamhacker @ gmail. com all through this year i have been using his services and he has never disappointed me for once..i just want to use this mid-um to thank you jeajamhacker for your good work although this year each time i contact him to help me track a cell phone i keep getting results from him though he is cheap and affordable but his work is perfect he helped me hack into my spouse cell and brought me results off all the applications my husband uses to chat and i found out he was cheating on me...am speechless but all i want to say is a very big thank you to this great hacker he has always been my guard through out the year GOD give you more wisdom amen.

January 2, 2018 at 10:31 AM

its been God in this my relationship i have suffered in the hands of my wife cheating on me with men though i caught her 2 years back and she claims that she has changed then now i keep noticing somethings about her then i contacted jeajamhacker @ gmail . com who i told to hack her phone and after 24 hours i was credited with results from my wife phone with out my wife knowing about the hack this hacker is great and cheap contact him for help serious enquirers only.

January 4, 2018 at 3:41 AM

i strongly recommend bestappshackers@gmail.com, last year he helped me spy on my wife when he was cheating of me, he served as a personal investigator to me by helping me spy on my wife's phone activities like facebook, email, whatsapp, calls, skype and others. am sure someone out there is looking for how to solve his relationship problems, contact him bestappshackers@gmail.com

January 9, 2018 at 2:54 AM

My husband felt he was to smart by putting a pass-code that can not be opened in his phone or less he does because i felt he was cheating and it was all over him but with the help of jeajamhacker @ gmail. com i was able to break into his phone with out physical access to his phone am so shot of words cause this hacker is so great he helped me break into his phone and brought me results of his whats-app messages,call logs, text messages, Facebook messages, deleted text messages though he gave me logs and i was always on my spouse phone with out touching his phone and i saw lots of rubbish that my husband was texting with about 4 women at the same time always having sex with them and refuses to touch me i was socked but am happy i have moved on thanks to jeajamhacker @ gmail. com more grace.

January 9, 2018 at 4:30 PM

HELLO EVERYONE, I WAS ABLE TO SPY ON MY CHEATING EX-WIFE’S PHONE WITHOUT HER FINDING OUT, IT REALLY HELPED MY LAWYER DURING MY DIVORCE…..YOU CAN CONTACT JAMESSCOTTHACKER FOR SPYING AND HACKING PHONES, COMPUTER, EMAIL, FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP AND OTHER SOCIAL NETWORK ACCOUNTS, CHANGE YOUR GRADES OR BOOST YOUR CREDIT SCORE, HIS SERVICES ARE EFFIECIENT AND RELIABLE. HE IS THE BEST AMONG ALL JAMESSCOTTHACKER@GMAIL. COM

January 12, 2018 at 12:17 PM

January 16, 2018 at 3:46 PM

The best is here again jeajamhacker@gmail.com is the best out there i was surprised when he helped me hack into my husband phone in 24 hours and i had access to his phone with out my husband knowing about the hack this hacker is cool and reliable contact him if you need help because i know he has solutions to every hacking problem