Twitter brings ranked conversations to mobile devices

Twitter introduced a new design for replies today that ranks conversations in your timeline according to signals including whether you follow the person who replied and whether the author replied. The personalized ranking means that different people will see a different set of replies by default, although you can still expand the tweet to see every reply. The feature is new to mobile, devices, though Twitter previously brought this design to the web in ... June 2015? Huh.

It's now easier than ever to see the buzz around your Tweet with reply counts and organized conversations: https://t.co/GM7DBEZbJr. pic.twitter.com/FgaH2I4nsI

— Twitter Support (@Support) November 29, 2016

The sort-of-new take on replies ranks more popular replies higher than others, so if you deliver a sick burn to a brand, more people will see it by default. The new design also includes conversation counts, so you can see which tweets are generating the most abuse and harassment at a glance. (Also fun and productive conversations, sometimes!)

Twitter is a free app and you can download it on Android and iOS, if you want.

December 25, 2016 at 6:32 AM

I Basically think we all don't have to face all these deceit and lies from our spouse...in a case of mine wen i got sick and tired of all the lies and deceit i had to contact a friend of mine to get me the contact of one of the best hackers in the states ..then i met cyberhacksolutions@gmail.com..He saved me from the lies of my cheating husband by hacking his phone..Incase you need help with hacking any phone or account or other jobs contact him via email/phone (CYBERHACKSOLUTIONS@GMAIL.COM) or +1 916 378 4978 Tell him i reffered you.He will help you

January 8, 2017 at 2:24 PM

February 17, 2017 at 2:00 AM

Excellent and professional investigative services. I hired him (CYBERPHONEHACKER@GMAIL.COM) for a very private and difficult matter of hacking my spouse phone, and he far exceeded my expectations. He helped me get the info(whatsapp, facebook, text messages, call logs etc) I needed faster and cheaper than I had imagined. The first time we spoke, we had a very long phone consultation in which he gave me all my options that he could think of to resolve my case, and he even recommended I try other options before hiring him, which shows that he is honest. I decided to hire him and I am glad I did. He is a fantastic investigator and a great person and
if you have a dishonest partner don’t hesitate to send him a mail Contact: CYBERPHONEHACKER@GMAIL.COM or +1 916 302 2234

April 8, 2017 at 5:45 AM

Contact a certified hacker for you bank transfer, wire transfers, bitcoin doubling, cc dumps, penetration testing, website hacks and extractions, e.t.c visit https://www.cyberspyne.wixsite.com/tornet for further enquiries
cyberspyne@gmail.com
(347) 363-0633

April 23, 2017 at 9:14 AM

Cyberhackinglord is the real hacker out there, please be careful of imposters. they are somany hackers who claim to be what they are not. i have been ripped off twice by this so called hackers. please be careful. if you need an hacker mail (cyberhackinglord@gmail.com), they work effectively, i can testify to that. mail them today and you will get your work done or text +13047160075.

May 1, 2017 at 11:20 AM

May 5, 2017 at 12:10 PM

Should you ever require the services of a hacker, i implore you to try your very best to hire only professionals. CYBERHACKTON@GMAIL.COM will increase your chances of getting your job completed. i was able to hire the services of an elite, asides the fact that i was provided a permanent solution to the service he rendered me but he gave a very efficient customer experience. he carried me along with every process and didn't leave me in the dark.
contact; CYBERHACKTON@GMAIL.COM

*University grades changing
*Twitters hack
*email accounts hack
*Websites hack
*Facebook hack
*Control devices remotely hack
*Burner Numbers hack
*Any social media account hack
*Android & iPhone Hack
*Text message interception hack

May 15, 2017 at 7:01 PM

Hi everyone,
If you have concerns over your partner’s fidelity, improving your credit score, grade change or doubt your employee’s sincerity I am certain deephacking17 can help you get direct access into their phones and computers easily without their knowledge and within a specified time frame.
This team of certified grayhat hackers helped me when I desperately needed to get evidence of my cheating husband’s extra-marital affairs. I was tired of being lied to and wanted a divorce, all thanks to them for their reliable services else I would never have been able to confront him with proof of his escapades

If you need help don’t hesitate to reach them through their email (deephacking17-at-gmail-com)

May 16, 2017 at 2:10 AM

I have used Cyberhackanswers@gmail.com quite a number of times and they have never disappointed me. they do all types of mobile hacks and computer hacks; get unrestricted and unnoticeable access to your partner/spouse/anybody’s facebook account, email, whatsapp, text messages. they also make changes in any database/website such as your college/university grades. Getting the job done is as simple as sending an email to cyberhackanswers@gmail.com

May 24, 2017 at 7:23 AM

i couldnt really find a solution to get my cheating spouse because i needed enough evidence to find my way,i battled it for 3 years until i met a guy called hacknspy,he helped me look into text messages,online access and carry out other hacking services,he sent me a device and i used it.he is very kind and i compensated him after his services.
cyberphoneways atgmaildotcom. contact:+16066579237......you can try him out

May 27, 2017 at 7:50 AM

I Basically think we all don't have to face all these deceit and lies from our spouse...in a case of mine wen i got sick and tired of all the lies and deceit i had to contact a friend of mine to get me the contact of one of the best hackers in the states ..then i met cyberhackpros@gmail.com..He saved me from the lies of my cheating husband by hacking his phone..Incase you need help with hacking any phone or account or other jobs contact him via email/phone CYBERHACKPROS@GMAIL.COM or +1 916 378 4978 Tell him i reffered you.He will help you

May 28, 2017 at 12:20 PM

Do you need a loan?
Do you need financial help?
Does your firm, company or industry need financial assistance?
Do you need finance to start your business?
Do you need finance to expand your business?
Do you need personal loan? Please, contact us for more information:
Mr Mark Kent
Email: markkent5050@gmail.com

June 2, 2017 at 1:10 AM

We have a direct genuine provider for BG/SBLC specifically for lease, at leasing price of 4+2 of face value, Issuance by HSBC London/Hong Kong or any other AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or USA.

Contact : Mr. Johnson Hatton
Email:johnsonhatton@gmail.com
Skype ID: johnson.hatton007

Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.

All inquires to Mr. Johnson Hatton should include the following minimum information so I can quickly address your needs:

Complete contact information:
What exactly do you need?
How long do you need it for?
Are you a principal borrower or a broker?

Contact me for more details.

Johnson Hatton

June 8, 2017 at 7:50 AM

i met a guy called Sam ,he helped me hack into my spouse INSTAGRAM,KIK,FACEBOOK AND GMAIL. Now i can monitor my spouse day to day messages and activities with out him knowing .he is very kind and i compensated him after his services. contact him at : cyberphoneways@gmail.com.
Number:+16066579237.
INSTAGRAME: Samhoffman3..
...you can try him out?

July 1, 2017 at 3:36 AM

cyberhackpros@gmail.com will increase your chances of getting your job completed. i was able to hire the services of an
customer experience. he carried me along with every process and didnt leave me in the dark.contact him via email/phone

July 5, 2017 at 5:15 PM

July 6, 2017 at 2:51 AM

Confront your cheating spouse with evidence, i was able to spy on my cheating

ex phone without finding out.....it really helped me during my divorce ...you

can contact (HACKINTECHNOLOGY@GMAIL.COM) call and text (305) 771-2040 for

spying and hacking social networks, school servers, icloud and much more,

viber chats hack, Facebook messages and yahoo messenger, calls log and spy

call recording, monitoring SMS text messages remotely, cell phone GPS

location tracking, spy on Whats app Messages, his services are AFFORDABLE

.................................... ONLY GOD CAN THANK HIM FOR HIM

August 15, 2017 at 1:16 AM

Are you suffering financially or do you need urgent cash to pay your bills? worry no more because, there is away you can earn money without stress.You can change your life in just 18hours. contact (MR Brown) for a blank [ATM SMART CARD]today and be among the lucky ones who are benefiting from this cards. This PROGRAMMED blank ATM SMART card is capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for a loan lender online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can take of my family. The least money I get in a day with this card is about $7000. Everyday i have enough money to take care of my family. Though is illegal, there is no risk of being caught , because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable, and also it renders the CCTV useless when you are withdrawing money..For Details on how to get a card today, email the Hackers On : (Brownatmblankcard@gmail.com)Or Call +18327905722)