We Tracked Down A Fake-News Creator In The Suburbs. Here's What We Learned

We Tracked Down A Fake-News Creator In The Suburbs. Here's What We Learned

Toggle more options
  • Download
  • Embed
    Embed <iframe src="https://www.npr.org/player/embed/503146770/503182825" width="100%" height="290" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" title="NPR embedded audio player">
  • Transcript

November 24, 2016 at 4:19 PM

Hello everyone! i want to publicly appreciate the effort of secretrevealer04@gmail.com for helping me hack my partner's
phone without access to the phone and my partner did not figure or suspect anything,i want to recommend him for you all,
he is fast and highly reliable...He would be willing to help you....Tell him i reffered yoU....Goodluck

December 1, 2016 at 7:41 PM

Hello, I know it's just so unfortunate that there are a lot of scammers when you try to hire a hacker. Luckily for me, my cousin referred me to blackbutcher.hacker@outlook.com, a hacker she used when she wanted to hack into a website and database. I went on to read reviews about him and he is really remarkable. I hired him to help me hack my husbands phone, email, facebook, and all his social accounts because I suspected him of cheating and I just wanted to prove it. The hacker did an incredible job by cloning my husband's phone and even giving me access to his social accounts and I could monitor all his activities. Contact blackbutcher.hacker@outlook.com for a real, fast and genuine hacker.

December 21, 2016 at 3:15 AM

dont dive up on retrieving lost files and documents all you have to do is contact the right hacker and also follow his rules and regulations you can contact an ethical hacker via email cyberkahn12@ gmail. com. i have always been grateful for him giving me the best services ever thanks kahn i will forever be grateful to you and i will like people to benefit from him professional services

March 19, 2017 at 4:20 PM

Hi there,
I'm Henry, us army veteran; well since I left the military all I've done is make more cash with less stress I've had couple of vacations around the world and that's because I can afford this life style. Well guess what you all can afford this same lifestyle and surprising at a low cost financially and energy-wise. First I was in the famous chat forum for hackers and programmers warrior forum where I found couple of business opportunities that required zero or minimal stress, my first pay in check was from bitcoin flipping where I gained 75% of my investment in two weeks ; this is no magic there is an explanation on how this money increased ( it was generated through bitcoin minining by Mohammed Aman Khan , the hacker in charge...you can read up about the mining process which I'm not interested in as long as I'm getting paid regularly I'd leave all the mining stress for Mohammed), after which I got employment from him providing him with my USAA account (military exclusive) which he wires money to and I get paid a good percentage all I need to do is retrieve the cash take my calculated percentage and send the rest to him via bitcoins...yes!! That simple, then I provided my capital one account, chase and Wells Fargo account from which I run two transfers a month from each account and since I'm not using the whole bounty I simply reinvest in the bitcoin flip... now I worth more in three folds as I did in past four months now...I also use him for investigations by hacking through my targets device, emails or website. I strongly advice you hop on this train contact Mohammed cyberspyne@ gmail.com.

July 3, 2017 at 3:54 AM

Confront your cheating spouse with evidence, i was able to spy on my cheating ex phone without finding out.....it really helped me during my divorce ...you can contact (CYBERHACKTON@GMAIL.COM) call and text (916) 302-2234 for spying and hacking social networks, school servers, icloud and much more, viber chats hack, Facebook messages and yahoo messenger, calls log and spy call recording, monitoring SMS text messages remotely, cell phone GPS location tracking, spy on Whats app Messages, his services are cheap.. and please tell him i referred you to him he is a man with a heart of GOLD.

August 25, 2017 at 5:58 PM

If you need to hire a real hacker to help spy on your partner's cell phone remotely, change your grades or boost your credit score. Contact this helpline +1 347.857.7580 or the email address expressfoundations@gmail.com