FIN DOMS AND PAY PIGGIES: Finding your ideal Dom or pay pig ? Here's the place

Share: Twitter · Facebook

Finding your ideal Dom or pay pig ?
Here's the place - FIN DOMS AND PAY PIGGIES

create another group Group Owner: callmeprincessella96

Men in FIN DOMS AND PAY PIGGIES

Women in FIN DOMS AND PAY PIGGIES

Currently accepting new piggy. Are you worthy to be trained by a chocolate goddess. Come get rinsed & humiliates. Don't bother without tribute first. Be my little bitch.
I'm looking for a New foot slave. I'm into Findom, Foot fetish, Pet play, Ctb, Feminization, Blackmail, Humiliation, CEI, anal play and chastity. I don't speak english but i write well. My tribute is per week. With great discretion, because I'm married and can not show my face. If you are serious, loyal and obedient, agree to my terms, message me.
Finsubs & finslaves wanted. Inquire within. Initial tribute to paythemoneyprincezz at gmail for circle pay, gift rocket, Amazon GC, Google Wallet. Or via Venmo @ AliTheGoddess or via square cash @ goddessalik
which one of you losers is worthy of paying for my birthday costs? want someone to drain to entertain me on my birthday in a few weeks
Are there actual Pay pups in this group? Or a bunch of time wasting creeps
I want a dickless wealthy man to allow me to humiliate him and abuse him financially on command. If your wallet thin and you not ready to spend don't even bother contacting me. If you looking for a bossy bitch to destroy your self esteem and control your earnings as if they were my own then here I am. Pay tribute before contacting me. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY! NO SMALL TALK FOR FREE THIS AINT CHARITY BITCH!
If you want my time you have to earn it- Amazon.com gc to purplestorm200@yahoo.com. If you actually please me I may even let you KIK message me
I need a pathetic little piggy to drain... kik me @ MissCharlieFox ... send gifts and gift cards to show me you're worthy of my precious time ... https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/ls/ref=aw_wl_lol_wl?ie=UTF8&lid=IAPD2NNVF9HT
Hey! 19 domme in love with rinsing wallets:) kik me at betsysaliv for a quick response
Make Mistress Happy 😘😘😘
Want to be rinsed? Go and buy me as much as you can. Spoil me. Surprise me. Make me happy.
Sexy deserving Goddess desires her every command. Looking for one pay piggy to own.
Opening a few new spots for some new mutts and worshippers.
^_^ come apply!
Missleila.domfiles.com
@miss_leilafyre
Follow me on twitter, mutts. @princessdommek I expect you to tribute like a good bitch before messaging me.
Perfection isn't cheap. Want to worship perfection? Pay up, pig.
Farmer and student in west Michigan seeking and real time slaves. Bisexual fetishist switch loves impact play restraints bondage interested in fire cupping, wax, piercing and body modifications
I'm now accepting new wanted piggies that are worthy of my bills please no scrubs
Mature British findomme looking for new pigs
The last post of the owner was 1 year ago. If you like to be the new owner of this group right me a short message
Ebony Goddess seeking new loyal and obedient piggies who is reading to worship and submit to me. message me for consideration
Looking for new pigs to be drained
Are you searching for an intense experience where the extra sensory energy in the room is almost real..? Do you desire to explore a whole lot deeper into your fantasy than you ever thought possible in a single session…? Then perhaps you will be interested in one of my month long intensive BDSM packages that allow you to experience and learn on a far more effective level than a single, one off session could possible achieve.... Feel free to contact me on princessalexi90@gmail.com , for a great experience!!!
Domme Alexi
Pay pig wanted for beautiful young FIN DOM
You don't get me wet your money does. A good pig sends and edge and sends again and again. Beg for my attention impress me .. Warriorprincessxena90@gmail.com
Paypig wanted! Zahlschwein gesucht! Skype: lovethings
Looking to replace my human toilet.
Looking to replace my human toilet.
Looking to replace my human toilet.
Looking for pathetic paypigs! Message me here or kik me : Ouissal12
Searching for an obedient piggy who knows how to serve his Queen
i offer you the chance to change your life
Naughty Findomme seeking paypigs. Offering real time and online.
Interested in a personal bitch..i want 5000$ in 50s ..wishlist cleared
by MissEls United States 2 months ago
can you handle these two queens who will dry out your bank account? if you think so apply to become out pay piglet
Tribute to Ely ! In love with your fucking money !! https://www.paypal.me/ely13
by Elely United Kingdom 3 months ago
Searching for an obedient piggy who knows how to serve his Queen
Hi im Mistress Mandi follow me on twitter @mistressmandi3 i do humiliation blackmail cbt cei chastity smoking fetish foot fetish forced intox and more
Search for Slave to Take all their money and for torture !
Seeking that special man to spoil me rotten and make me his pretty princess xx
Goddess/Mistress ready to be worshipped. Ready to drain that wallet.
by KatieEm United Kingdom 3 months ago
Looking for a submissive pay bitch who wishes to spoil. U i want your money. I want your submission. I own you
Youre mine to treat how i please.
Accept payments through PayPal or Amazon gift cards or Google wallet.
Look for my small worthless slut and pet to take madame shopping kik jadefierce101
I'm looking for weak, pathetic pigs to hand over cash on demand, personal findom waiting to viciously abuse, dirty, kinky abusive bitch waiting to get wet
I'm looking forward to you handing over cash whenever my desire arrives. I accept Skrill, PayPal, and Amazon gift cards.
I hate amazon tributes alredy have so much on There , still have one place open pay me is what you live for ;) Kik godessnoffi
I want a dickless wealthy man to allow me to humiliate him and abuse him financially on command. If your wallet thin and you not ready to spend don't even bother contacting me. If you looking for a busty bossy bitch to destroy your self esteem and control your earnings as if they were my own then here I am. Pay tribute before contacting me. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY! NO SMALL TALK FOR FREE THIS AINT CHARITY BITCH!
Submit to me I am your Queen. Everything you own is mine. You serve me and me ONLY don't waste my time.
I know you want a sexy brown skin Caribbean Goddess to take all your money. Pay me and I'll play for you whenever you want. Paypal only, daddy. Show me how bad you want to be used and how much it turns you on... jayp92@icloud.com
Cum and submit to Me. I deserve all your hard earned money and the best of the best. Work for Me, and I'll play for you. Send tribute via amazon gift card to goddessren@yahoo.com before messaging Me.
Seeking real-time slave pig in North NJ (NYC metro)
@SavaugeGoddess come worship with wallet in hand
Inbox me your number for spoiling (;
Send amazon or visa gift cards to nataliekay818@gmail.com be ready to spoil like no other (;
prove to me you're worthy. You're worthless and need a reason, and that reason is me. Donations = get my kik.
I am looking for a piggy to serve me. I know what I am worth and I know what I deserve. Don't waste my time and be a generous pig: paypal.me/CharlisaKennedy
"She looked more like a Goddess of Heaven than a Princess of Earth, whose charms were better suited to ruin men than to save them."
Contact me if you want a true elegant Goddess to serve.
Looking for a new loser to ruin. Online paypig? Get in touch. Everything of yours is mine, if you have to take a loan out for me... I don't care. Be financially ruined. Send and submit today.
Not interested in non paying losers!
Check my profile for details.
by Abbyy36 United Kingdom 4 months ago
Looking for a new loser to ruin. Online paypig? Get in touch.. Everything of yours is mine, if you have to take a loan out for me... I don't care. Be financially ruined. Send and submit today.
Not interested in non paying losers!
Check my profile for details.
by Abbyy36 United Kingdom 4 months ago
You need this. Lets drain that pretty bank account and make your goddess happy. Do u have what it takes to pamper me? To spoil me? Do u have what it takes to earn my attention? To earn my time? Do u long to jack your dick off as you send me every dime? good now, lets get to it loser. xπŸ₯€
Send paypal or amazon gc tributes to prncspwus@gmail.com
by Bbygrl United States 5 months ago
Cash princess looking for a new plaything. Come amuse me.
Send me money and make me feel special I'm looking for a man to let me take control of his finances
Kik- laurat1993
Evil financial dominatrix. Not going to give you the pleasure of posting all My details here, so be a good little sub and click on My picture, read My bio, and proceed to do what you were put on this Earth to do: please Me.
Don't keep Goddess waiting...
Don't keep Goddess waiting...
Paypigs open up those wallets PayPal..me/babygiggles78
Paypigs open up those wallets PayPal.me/babygiggles78
Looking for payslaves. eCards, Giftrocket, Amazon GC: hotcandiedpeach@outlook.com --- Don't dare inbox me unless you've tributed first. Special rewards for good little pigs.
BBW looking for loyal pay pigs. Kik and pics available for good piggies. Let me be your fantasy πŸ’•
Prove yourself to me Pig. PayPal.me/latinababyyy
Looking for a loyal paypiggy. Send me $50 for my number.
Kik: bee1198
Square Cash: cash.me/$bee1198
Venmo: @bee11
Amazon eCards sent to: bee119863@gmail.com
I won't use PayPal and I won't give you my bank info. Don't waste my time, piggy.
by bee1198 United States 5 months ago
Spoil me now, piggies.
Seeking losers who will do anything their Goddess asks of them.
Kik: 9714babygirl
Let me know you're from HePays and be ready to tribute. Oink oink.
a kiss from kandy will make you losers drool .
sph , cuckold, sissyfication , pegging , foot dom ,
onlyfans.com/kandyrainepromo
Spoil me now..i need a real pay pig. Show me you are for real.
Hi 😊😈
Little spoiled princess looking for a new Wallet to play with.
Let me help you drain for wallet. Kik me ( bbleh470 ) if you are interested and do not waste my time.
To a paypig, the birthday of a findom Mistress is the most important day of the year-
And mine is quickly approaching.
So get your wallet out, and send me a birthday tribute with the money you know you don't deserve to have loser.
www.paypal.me/GoddessMahzara
Or send Amazon gift cards to:
Goddess.mahzara@gmail.com
My birthday is around the corner and i want a paypig to send me money to my PayPal account. And i also need to fix my car. Don't tell me u wont cuz im a princess and deserve it all. And plz dont waste my time im spoiled and i dont like to hear no.
paypal.me/Miriam658
paypal.me/Miriam658
ARE YOU SEEKING FOR RICH SUGAR MUMMY/DADDY/LESBIANS/GAY/IN MALAYSIA. ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED SHOULD CONTACT SUGAR MUMMY HOOKUP AGENCY IN ASIA(whatsapp +60109391180)Welcome to Asia's First, Reliable Dating Agency. We have a wonderful influential network of MUMMY/DADDY/LESBIANS/GAY/ ranging from Government Officials, Politicians, Executive, Money Bag Business Personality, Hotel owners, Engineers, Doctors Gold Men and Women. We have influential sugar Mummies and Daddies. Be among the people to get our exclusive connections. Get the opportunity to meet them. We have sugar mummies all over Asia, who are willing to lavish money on you,(whatsapp +60109391180) to get connected. A night with Sugar Mummy or Daddy is 15,000RM when you are able to satisfy your mummy emotionally per night. Contact agent Gloria Chang on whattsapp only as soon as possible if interested +60109391180
Pay me and let me tease you (Pics and maybe some movies)...maybe you want me to humiliate you...tell you how useless you are? Let me rinse you...And its my birthday soon....spoil me
Need some piggies 🐷
Let me be a joint on your bank account and Ill give you the attention you're craving.
I am a BBW Southern Belle FinDomme with over thirty years experience. I have a strict maternal streak and deserve to be pampered. I expect well behaved pay pets. Do not mistake my manners or kindness with weakness. I demand respect. I accept tributes online and in real time. Located in North Florida for those looking for real time sessions with single or Double Domme.
I get pleasure from opening gifts, receiving money tributes, and watching my pets kneel before me. Do you have what it takes to please me?
Crave attention and affection because you're not good enough to actually get it? Come let me be the center of your life. It'll be like having the perfect trophy wife, except I live in a different place, I eat food without you, and I won't come within even 100 miles of that pathetic excuse for manhood.
Impress me and tell me a good reason why I should show you my private pictures. Tribute is of course encouraged, but convince me.
Payments are needed first to verify legitimacy. Just an artist looking for some loyal subs that will pay me to give them attention. I have a PayPal and will accept those payments through there. I'm waiting for you, and I can tell you more about me if you message me. Serious inquires only, Babygirl doesn't like her time wasted.
paypal.me/miriamwilliams1997
Genuine Irish Deviant Alpha Female looking to add a few loyal subs to my brood , my time is for genuine serving submissives,experience is nice but I can train you up to my high standards , I enjoy humiliating and toying with the weaker sex , dressing sissies to act as my human doll and cuckolding with my big bad alpha , if you are lucky enough to be taken under my wing you will must be able to provide for yourself along with whatever demands I may throw at you , if you long to be at the mercy of a Superior and begin a long term trusting domme sub relationship then get it touch ;)
Looking to rape some little pigs wallets ;)
London based FinDomme
Dominating men & their wallets since 2010
Contact & tribute (PayPal/AmazonUK) alice..jones_x@yahoo.co.uk
πŸ‘‘
Who's ready to get wallet raped? Doing rinsing sessions today. ;)
PayPal - aimeemarshall1985@icloud.com
Kik - Princessstar1985
Ha...so this is where I can find some piggies
Ha...so this is where I can find some piggies
Here to mind fuck a perverted regretting skumbag ××wallet rape kik thebratchaos SkypeGoddess Chaos
by Chaos United States 9 months ago
Looking for a pathetic little pay piggy to worship me and shower me in gifts. Dominant humilatrix with expectations that absolutely must be met. Message me to apply to be my pay piggy, minimum 50$ tribute to even be considered.
Verified and DOMINANT Supreme Mistress... contact me now I'm ready to rape your WALLET!
Just sitting here, thinking about controlling you.
I'm looking for loyal paypigs who are ready and willing to give me large sums of money monthly in trade for me being their mistress, degrading them, and also pictures. I really don't have time for paypigs who don't want to hand over their money to me, so please don't message me if you aren't prepared to give me any.
Little piggies little piggies send tribute I'm skyping tonight.
Little piggies little piggies send tribute I'm skyping tonight.
I'm ready to be spoiled but I'm tired of people wasting my time. Is there any REAL pay pigs that know their place?
ima findom looking to be paid, wanna be my special pet? dont waste my time, send a tribute
Experienced Goddess recruiting new pay piggies, money slaves, and human ATMS.
Come spend & spoil me with your pathetic money, pig ;)
Amazing. Something so Gorgeous. ,Her. Queen. Beautiful Sweet Baby... HERE to take it all. Leave u with your soul so attached,to this force. you won't be able to resist. You will Obey. I am,Goddess Raven πŸ’¦πŸ’‹πŸ‘  she is the reason u will be screaming submissively as I take control... Only then,will Baby be happy. and Daddy Will should always make sure baby is Happy. πŸ’¦πŸ’‹πŸ‘  #lovemyPiggies
time to tribute my piglets
Hey there boys;)
Into financial domination?
To start, FULLY READ MY PROFILE..
Second step: Send me a message, let's see where our compatibility level stands.
If you want to show me you're serious, and not just another 'dead-end-waste-of-time', you must send tribute. I'm serious, you need to be too.
So what are you waiting for?
Let's see where this goes ;)
experienced goddess looking for a loyal real finsub, paypigs are always welcome to let me give u the honor of having me taking ur money kik me @itsmeyohailey
Worship and Serve a REAL Pro/Lifestyle Mistress and Femdom
GoddessGypsySiren@gmail.com
ww.GypsyMistress.escorts.biz
Hello pathetic piggies. Message me NOW and PAY!!!
by Donna1 United States 10 months ago
Who wants to spoil an ebony Goddess?
I want a human Atm. I also have a fetishism for squirting on my camera πŸ˜‰
I want a human Atm. I also have a fetishism for squirting on my camera πŸ˜‰
I want a human Atm. I also have a fetishism for squirting on my camera πŸ˜‰
Kik me bambiquinn only real slaves and paypigs. Fakes will not be tolerated
Accepting new pets, slaves, and paypigs πŸ·πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘ΈπŸ» inbox or kik me @MotherDomme
let's play
Give me what I deserve. Is that too much to ask? Please me.
I m bored and looking for a new play thingπŸ’²πŸ’‹πŸ·
Who want's to Play?πŸ’°πŸ’³πŸ’ΈπŸ’‹πŸ·πŸ½πŸ–πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’²
I'm looking for a female sub or slaves to treat me like a king :)
To many fakes and not enough real Slaves or human ATMs
Findom here looking for a paypig to pamper and treat me like the Queen I am.
So many fake bullshitters on here who have zero intention of being a pay pig as they do not pay. Broke ass losers.
looking for my human atm :) make to smile
In search of financial sub's to spoil me and take care of me, send me applications on Kik princess_ellaaa

Other Popular & Recent Groups